You are not logged in.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, April 26th 2007, 1:00pm

Help needed!

Help needed!

I´ve browsed through many libraries but I still have to define my carriers torpedo and dive bombers. I´m looking for something introduced in 1927-1930´WesWorldTime (that is 1930-1933 OTL).

As I will give it a different name and my own stats it is not necessary it really was a dive or torpedo bomber if it looks like it could have been such a plane.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Thursday, April 26th 2007, 5:27pm

I'd suggest something from the Blackburn Ripon/Baffin/Shark family or the Hawker Hart/Audax/Daemon/Hind/Hardy/Osprey/Hector family. They look the part. You can probably find an image you like with google searching them.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Red Admiral" (Apr 26th 2007, 5:55pm)

Friday, April 27th 2007, 3:38am

if you will give me a manufacturer credit i got just what you want i even got specs on it... want a biplane or a low wing monoplane?

there is the biplane anyway

and then there is this was planing to release it as a fighter bomber in a couple years

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tanthalas" (Apr 27th 2007, 3:42am)

HoOmAn

Friday, April 27th 2007, 10:35am

Thanks but I don´t think a Pitts Special or a Corsair is what I´m looking for. :)

The T3D might be a good contender for a torpedo carrying plane. I guess I´ll take her.

Any other suggestions?

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Friday, April 27th 2007, 10:00pm

Vickers Vildebeests or Vincents, or AR81s. More mid 30s Biplanes, but engine HPs are within appropriate ranges. I also like the Blackburn Baffin.

Hmm, I suppose I should lobby for the fiction Fokker T.III and the real C.X as well.

Friday, April 27th 2007, 10:07pm

Keep your grubby little hands off of my Corsairs! :D

Saturday, April 28th 2007, 8:08pm

im actualy playin around with the corsair in X-plane i shortend the wings im tryin to get more out of it its very acrobatic in the pic i posted there but not very uhm stable....... as for the pits lol i just striped one wing off it this morning holy hell it made it fast, same problem though a bit of a bear to fly

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tanthalas" (Apr 28th 2007, 8:10pm)

Sunday, April 29th 2007, 5:10am

That Great Lakes monstrosity Canis posted awhile back might work for your torpedo bombers. ;)

HoOmAn

Sunday, April 29th 2007, 11:07am

?!

Can´t remember....