You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 24th 2007, 3:36am

Progress on Drawing tool.

I'm in the process of rebuilding the drawing tool so that it is a stand alone application just like Springsharp. I have succeeded in collecting the user input variables into a text file that can be saved. I'm just getting over the hurdle of loading them back in. Once I can do that then it will be ready for testing. At this stage it will only save the numbers you put in not the status of each button/turret when you click on them to change from say a 6" twin to a 15" twin turret - I'll cross one bridge at a time.

If you want to do some testing, PM me your email and I'll semd it when its ready. It will be about a 2mB .exe file.

Cheers,

Saturday, May 26th 2007, 1:24pm

Getting closer.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "alt_naval" (May 26th 2007, 1:26pm)

Saturday, May 26th 2007, 11:52pm

Looking VERY nice!

Sunday, May 27th 2007, 4:37am

WOW! 8o

Sunday, May 27th 2007, 5:51am

Impressive work Roger!

Sunday, May 27th 2007, 6:23am

That's pretty dang nice, especially if you want to have a decent look at how everything should be laid out.

Sunday, May 27th 2007, 6:51am

Okay. That's officially awesome.

Monday, May 28th 2007, 3:36am

Thanks,

The feedback is encouraging : )

Done the ships boats. I've added an aft superstructure and I still have to tackle masts. It had a serious FUBAR for a while, it drew separate frames over the top of each other and I had to find a work around - fingers crossed that it doesn't happen again. There are still a few cosmetic things to go but the guts of it goes.

Cheers,

Monday, May 28th 2007, 3:53am

Not a problem. Honestly I like seawolf's art the best simply because his work is so jaw-dropping, but the sheer utility of your drawing tool can't be ignored. Actually, if you would, send it my way.

sempervictoria at gmail dot com

Wednesday, June 6th 2007, 2:03pm

A Tribal DD

and the earlier two finished.

Cheers,

Sunday, June 10th 2007, 7:21am

i want it!

amazing.