You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 23rd 2007, 4:21am

*looks up at the weather*

I enjoy watching it, except when I find myself under it. :(

Monday, April 23rd 2007, 4:50am

...nonsense! It's not June 1st yet...

Sunday, April 29th 2007, 4:27am

Having survived Coldzilla (for better or for worse) I'll try to get caught up over the next few days.

Wednesday, May 16th 2007, 1:25pm

It seems Master Swwamphen's Computer took a dive. He will be detained for an unknown period of time.

Wednesday, May 16th 2007, 1:42pm

Another virus?!

Wednesday, May 16th 2007, 6:04pm

Looks more like a case of...
Here lies
[SIZE=4]Swamphen's PC
Rest in Pieces.[/SIZE]

:(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rooijen10" (May 16th 2007, 6:05pm)

Monday, June 4th 2007, 12:12am

It's Alive

Well as much as a 1998-vintage Win95 computer can be anyway...

Seems the problem was the thing OD'd on dust. A good vacuuming (after a week sitting around waiting and then a week in the shop...) and it's running again.

Monday, June 4th 2007, 12:19am

He's back! Take cover!!

So it looks like I have to scrap the obituary of your PC then. :)
Good to see you back on the board.

Monday, June 4th 2007, 1:48am

Swampy's back! Quick hide anything explo...

[SIZE=4]KABOOM[/SIZE]

Too late. :D

Monday, June 4th 2007, 4:38am

And they'll likely blame Harlock for that. :D

Monday, June 4th 2007, 8:27am

Why would he be blamed? Everyone knows that when something explodes in spectacular fashion, it must be the Filipinos doing what they do best.
:)

Tuesday, June 5th 2007, 1:49am

I meant the neo-Filipino Front looking to build an explosive free foundation for their great civilization would seek to redirect the not entirely unjust stereotyping of their nation towards a seemingly criminal element to encourage tourism, and deflate the old stereotype from the 1920s.
:D

Tuesday, June 5th 2007, 10:46am

I had a nice KABOOM formula, but something went wrong when I tried to post it.

Attempt 2...

E(KABOOM) = (F(g_fil)*m(exp)*t(KABOOM))^x(10m)

E(KABOOM) = KABOOM's explosive energy.
F(g_fil) = Gravitational pull on the Sigar smoking Filipino (= mass of the Sigar smoking Filipino * 9.81 when on earth; note mass includes the sigars and sigar case he might have with him).
m(exp) = mass of the target.
t(KABOOM) = time it takes the Sigar smoking Filipino to blow up target from the moment he comes within a 50 meter range of the target.
x(10m) = number of explosive sources within a 10 meter radius of the Sigar smoking Filipino.

Conclusions:
- The heavier the Filipino, the bigger the KABOOM.
- The lower the gravity, the smaller the KABOOM.
- The bigger the Target, the bigger the KABOOM.
- The longer it takes the Filipino to blow up the target, the bigger the KABOOM.
- The more explosive sources there are around the Filipino, the more catastrophic the KABOOM is.

^_^

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Rooijen10" (Jun 5th 2007, 10:49am)

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, June 5th 2007, 1:04pm

Quite nice....

*ROFL*

:D :D :D