You are not logged in.

Saturday, March 10th 2007, 12:28am

Sounds very familiar. :D

Tuesday, March 13th 2007, 7:54am

Ottawa Citizen
Feburary 20th, 19304
HALIFAX, N.S.

Canada's RCMP detachment to Boliva has arrived via a chartered Trans-Canada Airlines De Havilland Express at La Paz, and has already begun consultation and liason work with the local authorities. It is unknown if the above picture has any relevance to any case the RCMP detachment has provided assitance with, nor it's exact location, but an RCMP spokesman insists the activity was "Work related".

Tuesday, March 13th 2007, 6:39pm

Walter: Maybe C.H.A.R.L.I.E does surf...

Tuesday, March 13th 2007, 6:53pm

You call that surfing?! I don't even see the wolf!
:D

Tuesday, March 13th 2007, 7:00pm

Don't you know? He surfs too..

Tuesday, March 13th 2007, 7:07pm

That's not surfing! That's acting like an idiot!! :D

Tuesday, March 13th 2007, 7:28pm

Quoted

Who do you think's driving the boat!

Tuesday, March 13th 2007, 7:41pm

Good grief! That has got to be worse than Manzo flying a plane!!! 8o

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Rooijen10" (Mar 13th 2007, 7:42pm)

Tuesday, March 13th 2007, 11:54pm

Well, he is a very intelligent wolf. Now Manzo...

Wednesday, March 14th 2007, 6:33am

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
:D

He's fast, VERY fast.

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
That's not surfing! That's acting like an idiot!! :D

Hey you try surfing with one foot, thats not idiotic, thats talent!

Wednesday, March 21st 2007, 5:22pm

February 27th 1934- Marshall Arjona announced today from his headquarters in La Paz that the CVI will be demobilized by March 15th and their members will be honored by a parade in La Paz. Asked about the presence of Nato troops in Bolivia, together with Japanese and Dutch troops plus the soon to arrive German troops, his response was one that could be understood as relieved. "I have met the overall commander for the troops in Bolivia, an American called Geiger, and I can see the Gringos made a very good choice in putting him on charge. I only hope the different troops can work together for the Bolivians' well-being."

When asked the expected withdraw of Peruvian forces of Bolivia he only stated it was up to the diplomats.

March 8th 1934- The War Ministry announced a deal has being reached with Skoda arms and their subsidiaries to purchase enough tanks to replace the ones in the Tank Battalion. It's expected the delivery of those vehicles will be completed by the middle of 1935.

Friday, March 30th 2007, 8:19pm

March 9th 1934- Foreign Minister De La Guarda was very muted in regard to how the conversations in Colombia are going in regard to the future of post-war Bolivia. He stated the Colombian host are being very nice and some progress is being made thanks to the Atlantean mediators but that was about the bulk of his statement.
OOC: By Sunday I should be back from New Mexico and I guess we can discuss postwar Bolivia.

Sunday, April 1st 2007, 7:25pm

March 18th 1934- It was announced today the Ministry of Economy will return to normal production by the summer but continuing war production in support of the ongoing antipartisan operations in Bolivia.

March 26th 1934- In an impressive parade thru the streets of Lima our citizens waved goodbye to the members of the CVI. Led by General Mola at the front the troops gave a great show to the crowd that reunited to see them, with the Angolan and Foreign Legion troops being the most applauded by the crowd.

Sunday, April 1st 2007, 7:30pm

March 24th 1934- Minister de La Garza put down the papers approving the construction of a Dane-designed fast cruiser in Iberian shipyards(1) and concentrated in the reports coming from South Africa.

"So the South African will demobilize the two Konings in the summer and the fall?" He began to make plans for that eventuality.

(1) the new Almirante Grau.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Apr 1st 2007, 7:30pm)