You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 15th 2007, 12:13pm

Defending the nation from the Mexican hordes

During the month of March I will be pretty much out of it due to being activated for Operation Jump Start. My internet time will be minimal thanks to being in the New Mexican desert during that time. Hope Peru survives without me. :D

Thursday, February 15th 2007, 1:04pm

Sure it will, just don't be surprised if you find it full of spys when you get back.

Thursday, February 15th 2007, 3:18pm

Don't worry, Brazil will be quite pleased to watch over Peru during your absence. :D

Thursday, February 15th 2007, 10:52pm

Don't sweat yourself Swampy, Iberia can "country-sit" seen as we are in the neighbourhood!!

Friday, February 16th 2007, 6:10am

Heh, thats like trying to be a house sitter in two houses at one time!

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Friday, February 16th 2007, 6:30am

I have a feeling a friend of mind, a Lt. Col, might be wandering the California portion of the border as part of the same gig.

I work in the woods, if you need a stick to beat the vultures off of Peru, let me know...