You are not logged in.

Sunday, February 4th 2007, 11:29pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Red Admiral
Just be glad you're not flying with Ryan Air. They're worse.

RyanAir - locally refered to as "Cattle-Car Airlines"
I don't know many Irish who have only good words for them!

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Sunday, February 4th 2007, 11:49pm

Quoted

Originally posted by RLBH
I'm certain I could get anywhere in Scotland with international flights within three and a half hours, if I had access to a car. Of course, that we only have four international airports, of which three are within one hour, helps. The fact that driving the length of the country takes five hours helps, too.

Nearest airport with actual airlines is about 2 hours away, but only connects to Southern California as far as I know.
Which leaves 3 international terminals which are all 3.5-4 hours away.

With 5 hours driving I can probably get out of California to Nevada or Oregon.

As for Ryan Air, don't think they connect near me and I'll avoid them if they do : ) I think Aer Lingus connects to SFO, but I think last time United was the carrier.

Monday, February 5th 2007, 12:19am

The nearest airport with flights to somewhere at reasonable prices is 3.5 hrs away. The nearest airport (Phoenix) with international flights is at least 5 hrs away.

Rocky, you should take Akbar and give Toronto Airport a good working over. That might give them an incentive to give better service.

Monday, February 5th 2007, 2:34am

"Sir, anything metallic in your pockets?"

"Well, I do have this battleship..."

Monday, February 5th 2007, 4:16am

*the sound of all hell breaking loose*

Monday, February 5th 2007, 11:12am

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Monday, February 5th 2007, 3:18pm

I just need 15mins to Frankfurt International from where I can fly whereever I want as it is Lufthansas home base. ;o)

However, LH is not very cheap and sometimes a 50mins flight is that expensive I better take the car (3,5hrs drive) - or take on my companies controller because of incredible travel expenses! ;o)