You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 8th 2007, 3:48am

La Luna

I was checking the SIM of my Iberian friend and find the info that a battleship called the Luna is under construction. Does anyone know the SS for that ship and how many of them will be build? Is not listed in the encyclopedia.

Monday, January 8th 2007, 4:20am

Iberia is one of those mysteries. Data rarely goes in or out of that far off land....;)

It might be someplace in the Ship Design board and not posted until she is completed elsewhere, as is the habit of some.

Monday, January 8th 2007, 5:41am

Quoted

Originally posted by Ithekro
Iberia is one of those mysteries. Data rarely goes in or out of that far off land....;)

I point I've often made to a certain someone...*cough cough*.

Monday, January 8th 2007, 6:10am

Here she is: La Luna

Needless to say, Mexico is worried.

Monday, January 8th 2007, 6:13am

I'd be interested to know how many are being built. Looks like only one so far, but they were designed as "colonial" BBs...

Monday, January 8th 2007, 6:16am

IIRC 3 were to be built, only 1 goint to the South American region and the other two to Macao/AANM Pacific holding. That might change in light of recent Iberian forays into South American affairs.

Monday, January 8th 2007, 1:21pm

The arrival of at least one of them will be very welcomed by the Republic of Peru. :-) Been laid down in the middle of 1932 I guess we will not see that ship in the area at least until 1935 at the earliest.

Monday, January 8th 2007, 1:36pm

Plenty of time for Atlantis and/or Colombia to have a battleship stationed in the area as well ;-)