You are not logged in.

Friday, February 9th 2007, 3:57pm

I've no problem with Swampy taking over Brazil. Just keep away from my borders...

Friday, February 9th 2007, 3:58pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Hood
I've no problem with Swampy taking over Brazil. Just keep away from my borders...

Second that.

Friday, February 9th 2007, 3:58pm

Heh, I'll agree with that. If Brazil invades Germany, there'll be trouble. :)

Friday, February 9th 2007, 4:08pm

Borders? We ain't got no borders. We don't need no borders. I don't got to keep away from any steenkin' borders!!

:D

Friday, February 9th 2007, 4:12pm

Swampy taking over Brazil

No problem here.

Prepares for Brazilian invasion of French Guiana and Carribean islands

Friday, February 9th 2007, 5:55pm

No problem.

Well I could put forward the deal Chile had with Brazil, but to should be moot now that the war is about to end (plus I think Peru and Chile might allow at least part of Bolivia to survive...again).

I guess this means you'll finally be able to use those ships you designed so long ago for the Filipinos.

Friday, February 9th 2007, 7:42pm

Thats definately a plus.

As for borders, "you'd better recognize foo!"

My only concern is that Brazil stays consistant with its various relations with neighbours, which sometimes is tough to do.

Friday, February 9th 2007, 11:50pm

For most of the "old designs", what starts in the Philippines stays in the Philippines. ;)

I know that Brazil is fairly friendly with Argentina, presumably has good relations with Chile, and doesn't care too awful much for Peru - anything else notable?

Saturday, February 10th 2007, 1:30am

So Swampy what are the plans for Brazil?

I know Frywulf was planning some heavy light cruisers, possibly buying some Arietes, and a pair of 9x11" Battlecruisers.

Saturday, February 10th 2007, 1:41am

Well a requirement for four 10,000-ton (std) CLs has been issued. I'll have to look up the Arietes to remind myself of what they are <_< and think about it. The BC39 I'm not sure of; they're cool, but Brazil already has 12"-gunned ships in service and there's a Filipino quartermaster screaming at me in the back of my head...

Saturday, February 10th 2007, 1:54am

Arietes=Italian TBs

You could upgun the BC39 design with 12 inchers.

Ill have the Australian CL entry by Sunday.

Saturday, February 10th 2007, 2:49am

The only semi-reversal seems to be in term with Iberia...Frywulf seemed to think of them as less of a threat than the South Africans, but the "Portuguese" half didn't rip away like the "Spanish" halves, so they don't quite as as much blood between the Brazilians and Iberians and some of the rest of us. Chile spend a long time trying to convince them otherwise (in view of the South African Navy and issues with Atlantis and the United States being friendly towards Chile, where those nations are cold towards Iberia...alliances without being in alliiances...) Also Brazil was still Imperial if I recall rather that the, by now, historical republic.

Oh and the old plan was for Brazil to enter the war when Antofagusta fell, thus shifting Bolivian power since the route from Brazil was "easier". Since instead Peru entered the war (which I think was the Brazilian target of conquest), things happened differently. What happens now is unknown.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ithekro" (Feb 10th 2007, 2:52am)

Saturday, February 10th 2007, 6:14am

You'll have to check with Darth Hooman in reguards to Brazilian/SAE relations. Brazilian/Atlantean relations were reasonable, average I'd say due to the fact that Atlantis politely declined to build battlecruisers given the sensitive relations between the SAE and Brazil.

Monday, February 12th 2007, 8:05am

Hmm... I know for a fact that somebody e-mailed me and that I e-mailed them back letting them know that I'm swamped and can't continue on with Brazil. Still true as of right now. Might change, might not. On the issue of Brazilian/SAE relations, I'm not going to say anything, but that should tell you all you need to know.

Swampy: I have a bunch of Springsharp files for planned refits and new builds. If you want them, contact me at sempervictoria@gmail.com. Feel free to edit them or not use them as you like.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fyrwulf" (Feb 12th 2007, 8:06am)

Saturday, February 17th 2007, 6:17pm

give me brazil imo =P