You are not logged in.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Monday, January 1st 2007, 4:28pm

Happy new year to all of you!

Happy new year everybody!

I wish all of you a happy new year 2007. May this year be a good and healthy one for you all. May your wishes come true.

Regarding WesWorld the last year was a stunning success. We are still alive and kicking! ;o) Dispite failed treaty talks IC and new servers or too much work OOC your interest in this place - either as player or visitor - and the people making it lively seems unbroken which is probably the greatest compliment to us all. Thank you.

And our community is growing. Several new members registered and joined our discussions and November 2006 probably was the most lively month we ever have been through.

So what will 2007 bring us? I hope we´ll continue to have a lot of fun with WesWorld. That´s why we spend our time here in first place. Of course there will be times were individual players have motivation problems or a lack of brilliant ideas for news plots but we´ve have been trough similar times in the past but continued and I hope we´ll do so again this year. My own motivation is unbroken and I look forward to a new interesting year which will most likely bring us into 1936 and to an end of the Cleito Treaty. We´ll see what will happen...

So thank you again for visiting this place and all the fun and joy in 2006!

Stephan

Edit: Link added to old stats. Due to the new server the wesworld/webalizer was resetted.

Monday, January 1st 2007, 5:12pm

Happy New Year to all!

Looks like we went from late 1929 to early 1933 in 2006, and at that rate we'll be into 1936 by this time next year, maybe further since the treaty talks slowed things down a bit.

Monday, January 1st 2007, 7:20pm

Happy SATSUMA Year. :D

Interesting to see how the daily usage for December drops almost to 0 during the last few days of the year...
... Holiday anyone? :)

Monday, January 1st 2007, 11:06pm

Hey don't half you SATSUMA boys celibrate new years next month?

j/k

Happy New Year!

Monday, January 1st 2007, 11:45pm

Happy new year, and don't let your hangovers keep you down... :]

Monday, January 1st 2007, 11:49pm

Shhhhh, can you keep it down over there? My hair hurts when you talk too loud....

Monday, January 1st 2007, 11:56pm

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
Shhhhh, can you keep it down over there? My hair hurts when you talk too loud....

*falls over* :D