You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 23rd 2006, 12:18pm

Christmas

Saturday, December 23rd 2006, 12:28pm

And a Merry XMas to all of you as well! And may 2007 being us more chaos and mayhem and intrigue as we move into the mid 1930's.

Saturday, December 23rd 2006, 12:35pm

Merry Christmas everyone.

Saturday, December 23rd 2006, 12:54pm

Merry Christmas!! Hope everyone gets the gifts they wanted and above all else enjoy the holidays with their familiy's.

Saturday, December 23rd 2006, 3:25pm

Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you all get the presents you wished for and eats loads and have a good time.

Today I passed my driving theory test at the first attempt this morning. Only the practical test to go and the UK will have another driver on her roads...

Saturday, December 23rd 2006, 3:53pm

well done on passing your theory test, now you've done the easy bit, you've only got the tricky bit left to go

Saturday, December 23rd 2006, 4:13pm

Well done on the theory test; just remember, good drivers never pass the practical first time. Muggins here has his second shot on Thursday morning - may the Lord have mercy on our souls if I pass...

And, on a festive theme...

Hello
I wanted to send out some sort of holiday greeting, but it is so difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my solicitor, and on his advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion,
or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other
cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Great Britain great (not to imply that Great Britain is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "Great Britain" in the northern hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability,
religious faith, or sexual preference of the wishes.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no
alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the
wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is
limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were inconvenienced.

Saturday, December 23rd 2006, 5:39pm

Not more people on the roads. Bloody car drivers taking up valuable space and making it far more dangerous for bikers.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Saturday, December 23rd 2006, 6:34pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Merry Christmas All!!!

Saturday, December 23rd 2006, 8:23pm

Feliz Navidad, Prospero Año Nuevo y Feliz Dia de Reyes.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Dec 23rd 2006, 8:24pm)

Saturday, December 23rd 2006, 8:24pm

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & etc - I hope you get snazzy presents. 8)

Saturday, December 23rd 2006, 8:37pm

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.
In Swedish
God Jul och Gott Nytt År

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Saturday, December 23rd 2006, 9:15pm

Ich wünsche Euch allen ein frohes Weihnachtsfest!

Enjoy being with your beloved ones...

And Johan - welcome to the board! ;o)