You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, December 13th 2006, 12:34pm

PLEASE NOTE

Ladies and Gentlemen,

please note: Our beloved forum is moving again. This friday we´ll find a new home on an other server, most data is already transferred.

Our host Testpilot does not expect any troubles but should there be any, let me know via gun_1high1lander1@1hotmail.1com (removing all numbers first of course - you´ll never know if a spam-bot is browsing our forum).

Greets,

HoOmAn

Wednesday, December 13th 2006, 8:07pm

*Bump*

Very important post!

HoOmAn

Thursday, December 14th 2006, 12:28am

If everything works as planned you normally wouldn´t even notice.... ;o)

But I thought I better let you all know.

Testpilot

Unregistered

Sunday, December 17th 2006, 2:01am

done

including putting the board software up2date...

if there are any problems ---> tp.oponn@gmail.com

have fun
testpilot

Monday, December 18th 2006, 12:16am

I gotta say, I don't really care for the new look... :-/

HoOmAn

Monday, December 18th 2006, 12:58am

Thanks!

Thanks Testpilot! Everything seems to work fine....

Monday, December 18th 2006, 1:46am

I don't mind the new look, it just takes a little getting used to considering how long we had the old board.

Monday, December 18th 2006, 11:06am

Looks good. Thanks Testpilot.

Are we going to revert to the wesworld.jk-clan.de address or keep the 88.198.26.117 etc?

Monday, December 18th 2006, 12:33pm

Hey yeah thanks testpilot, this time I acctually survived the switch!

Monday, December 18th 2006, 7:52pm

Quoted

this time I acctually survived the switch!

Makes me wonder... are we all accounted for? I don't think I have seen all of us here yet... but I could be wrong.

Monday, December 18th 2006, 7:59pm

I have sent a general e-mail with the link (if its worked) but it depends on everyone providing an email addy for the profiles IIRC.

Monday, December 18th 2006, 8:24pm

I've just noticed that we are now limited to 50 messages in our PM box, suggesting that all of us have full boxes just now. Time to save and delete, folks.

Monday, December 18th 2006, 8:28pm

50?! I have 193 at this moment... not to mention all the stuff that has suddenly appeared in my outbox.

Monday, December 18th 2006, 8:46pm

Now that you mention it, yes, there's that too. Hmm...

Edit: I just did the "delete all" to my outbox, figuring that if I didn't need any of the PMs I'd sent previously, I wasn't suddenly about to. Now to continue the task of whittling down the inbox...

Edit-edit: Down to 41 PM. Cowes discussion: gone. Ship designs: gone. Trading of insults: gone.

HoOmAn

Tuesday, December 19th 2006, 12:38am

Well, there are some things I still need to fix. Define moderators for example. Increasing PMs per user is just one on my to do list.... :o/

Edit: Done. 200 allowed again.

Tuesday, December 19th 2006, 12:51am

Quoted

Originally posted by HoOmAn
Well, there are some things I still need to fix. Define moderators for example. Increasing PMs per user is just one on my to do list.... :o/

Edit: Done. 200 allowed again.

Damn, right after I got down to 31..! Ah well.

Tuesday, December 19th 2006, 12:53am

A bit late, but since there are quite a few people who keep hitting that 200 limit, might it be wise to up the limit a bit? Just curious.

HoOmAn

Tuesday, December 19th 2006, 1:01am

Quoted

Originally posted by ShinRa_Inc
A bit late, but since there are quite a few people who keep hitting that 200 limit, might it be wise to up the limit a bit? Just curious.

Nope. I did so already twice. From 100 to 150 and later 200. People will always max it out.... But more PMs = more webspace and I´m not going to test Testpilots good will. He´s hosting us for no money after all.

Tuesday, December 19th 2006, 2:34am

You might want to resend your email on the new site Wes. But this time add what it is for. I almost erased it as spam because it didn't say.

Tuesday, December 19th 2006, 2:35am

I went through and saved what looked important, then deleted the whole shebang. Been wanting to sort them out for a while, but never got around to it, so this forced me to get off my butt and do something. So, now I have plenty of room to hold discussions on America's malevolent plans for global domination! :evil:

Also, I almost erased the mail too, thinking it was spam or something.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CanisD" (Dec 19th 2006, 2:36am)