You are not logged in.

Friday, November 10th 2006, 2:00pm

Q4 soon?

So, now that the Cowes conference is winding down, everyone ready to move forward?

Friday, November 10th 2006, 2:04pm

I've still got Q3 news to do, but that should be done over this weekend. Then I'll be able to move on.

Friday, November 10th 2006, 4:00pm

Ive already moved to Q4 newswise so OK here.

Friday, November 10th 2006, 4:47pm

Can do.

Friday, November 10th 2006, 7:32pm

Yikes, still need to post Q3 and news from Q2-3 but I'll simply add it onto the Q4 news to make it more fluidic.

Friday, November 10th 2006, 7:49pm

I'll try and get my Q3 news done this weekend, then I'll be ready.

Saturday, November 11th 2006, 12:02am

Sorry for jumping the gun in my report. I have already being chastised for it and was read the playing rules. Will not happen again.

The reason of my post is that I have noticed some nations being played, for example Greece, PRJ and Brazil for example, have being idle for a while. While the NPC can be left to rot those nations had some major projects going on that affect other nations, like the major Brazil contract with the filipinos.

Can the moderators at least move those projects forward to get that nations at par with the other? Just checking.

Saturday, November 11th 2006, 2:43am

Have a (perhaps significant?) short for Q3 that I need to de-Writer's Blockade (blame Navalism...) but otherwise am ready.

Saturday, November 11th 2006, 2:49am

Hmmm. I read that as "de-Walter's Blockade".

I still need to do my news for Q3 to move into Q4. Q3 should be relatively quiet on the war front as it is the winter months in Chile.

Saturday, November 11th 2006, 2:56am

Quoted

Originally posted by Ithekro
Hmmm. I read that as "de-Walter's Blockade".

I still need to do my news for Q3 to move into Q4. Q3 should be relatively quiet on the war front as it is the winter months in Chile.

Sorry, but Q4 is spring in the southern hemisphere, Q1 1933 is summer and so for. You have been fighting war thru the winter months as a matter of fact.

Saturday, November 11th 2006, 3:05am

I would think that winter would actually be preferred for action...what with all those deserts.

Of course all this is so close to the equator, there might be seasons Jim but not as we know them...instead of hot and cold, you get wet and dry (or dry and dry in the case of the Atacama).

Saturday, November 11th 2006, 3:57am

Quoted

Originally posted by Swamphen
I would think that winter would actually be preferred for action...what with all those deserts.

Of course all this is so close to the equator, there might be seasons Jim but not as we know them...instead of hot and cold, you get wet and dry (or dry and dry in the case of the Atacama).

I agree that maybe makes no difference in the Atamaca region but in the Andes it does. And the supply lines of the Bolivians go thru those mountains. In any case their supply lines should be getting better instead of worse.

Saturday, November 11th 2006, 4:08am

Yes, but Q3 is still winter (July, August, September). Having not been to Chile yet I can't say what is looks like in winter or what regions are still viable for combat in the northern part of the country.

Saturday, November 11th 2006, 4:17am

Quoted

Originally posted by Ithekro
Yes, but Q3 is still winter (July, August, September). Having not been to Chile yet I can't say what is looks like in winter or what regions are still viable for combat in the northern part of the country.

As I said, I agree must likely it will be a miserable place to fight a war, no matter the season of the year. IMO the biggest change will be the quantity of supplies the Bolivians will get thru the mountains to the front lines. So the Q3 war should be very slow. At least from the Bolivian side IMO due to supply problems.

Saturday, November 11th 2006, 9:38pm

I'm having trouble pulling together my news and reports, but I'll probably post the reports soon enough.

My news shouldn't effect your news except for two items - the Presidential election and El Derretir.

Tuesday, November 14th 2006, 2:48pm

My Q3 news is slowly taking shape. Q4 will be a little while in coming. It would probably help if I stopped messing around with the Q4 construction program, too.

Tuesday, November 14th 2006, 8:54pm

I'm a little behind, so it will be later this week before Q3 news is posted. Finally fixed my "big" computer and I've been busy reloading files, etc... and fighting with Windows.