You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 9th 2006, 12:49am

Australian News (Q3-4/32)

A "watering hole" somewhere in Queensland, sometime after the Cowes conference.

"Have you heard the news?"

(laughter)

"What news?"

"They say that Sir Murdoch really stood up to them at the conference."

"That bloody conference!"

(laughter)

"So what he do this time?"

"A well he got mad with all and created quite a scene! He got the Queen of watchamacallit, that little Jap puppet by China?"

"Chosen?"

"Yeah Chosen, so what was I saying? Ah yes he got the Queen real mad. Got everybody mad for that matter and then he just walked out thumbing his nose at all present! He even recovered most of his beer before that fat Filipino guy got to it!"

"He's my boy! That guy is a real Aussie!"

(roaring laughter)

"To Sir Ro..Rupert Murdoch!"

(laughter)

"So what will it be, to sign or not to sign!"

(laughter)

"I heard they are giving 3 to 1, over at that floating thing with the flashing lights, that Oz'll say no!"

"I'll take you up on that!"

(laughter)

"You know what I heard, Sir Murdoch is planning his own warships to defend his liners."

"He should too, time we stood up for ourselves!"

"Yeah we dont need them bloody limeys! Just look at the Yankees! The second most powerful country!"

"We even have a continent all to ourselves!"

(laughter)

"You see Jack over there, he got himself this big croc the other day, nearly bit his arm of too!..."

Thursday, November 9th 2006, 2:29am

Quoted

"I heard they are giving 3 to 1, over at that floating thing with the flashing lights