You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 15th 2003, 1:55am

Saved thread - Light cruiser picture - maybe...

The Rock Doctor
Spammer wanna be
(4/22/03 11:01:30 am)
Light cruiser picture - maybe...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's an attempt to post a sketch of the Columbo class light cruisers. It's a modified Stuttgart class CL - anybody with Jane's can see the differences.

[Failed posting of image not corrected to preserve clarity of thread - pengolodh_sc]

The Rock Doctor
Spammer wanna be
(4/22/03 11:02:52 am)
...Or not.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay...I'm open to suggestions. The pic's on my hard drive - do I try to insert an image, or paste, or what?

King of Riva
Spammer wanna be
(4/22/03 12:20:26 pm)
Help
Hi J,

the picture has to be available on the net so that you can post a link/reference here. That´s how things work with ezBoard.

So if you don´t own your own webspace (You could put it on your wifes webpage in a secret area, it just has to be available somewhere.) I´ll lend you a hand. Send the pic over to me and I´ll put it online. I´ve done so for thesmillingassassin and can do so for you. :)

Ciao,

HoOmAn

King of Riva
Spammer wanna be
(4/22/03 3:21:57 pm)
Here it is!

The Rock Doctor
Spammer wanna be
(4/22/03 4:04:10 pm)
Re: Here it is!
Most kind of you!

J

thesmilingassassin
Spammer wanna be
(4/22/03 7:51:27 pm)
Nice looking ship!
Beautifull ship, and shes got a unique forcastle deck. Most forcastle decks on other nations cruisers end after the bridge structure, where in yours it ends before the bridge.

King of Riva
Spammer wanna be
(4/23/03 1:21:52 pm)
Critics...
While I like the overall appearance of the ship, I think you should work on the torpedos, the cranes and the boats. They are much too small compared to the rest of the ship.