You are not logged in.

Wednesday, June 14th 2006, 5:30pm

Summer plans...

Folks:

Summer is here and real life beckons, in the form of unfenced fields, un-renovated buildings, and un-mowed lawns. Given that I feel a certain lack of enthusiasm towards Wesworld at the moment, I’ve concluded that the logical thing to do is to put India on “Care and Maintenance” for a few months and concentrate my energies on more tangible tasks.

This week, I’ll endeavour to post a 1931 construction summary report, add a couple of designs to the existing ship thread, and write out the SATSUMA report. Then I’ll probably be off the radar until the start of 1932 rolls around, at which time I’ll post the 1932 summary report, the 1932 new designs, and a rest-of-1931 news summary. It is unlikely that I will post much, if at all, in between times.

Regarding news reports - these will largely be reactions to other people’s stories. I do not expect to instigate anything profound on my own, and certainly nothing that would require an immediate or strong reaction from you guys. If you intend to run a storyline that requires or logically leads to an Indian reaction or involvement, I suggest you contact me well in advance so we can work things out and avoid paradoxes. To that end, I’ll check my PM box each weekend and respond to any pressing inquiries.

Come ~September/October, one of two things will happen - I’ll come back all refreshed and keen for 1933, or I’ll head-hunt a new player for India.

As an aside, I’ll obviously not be in a position to address moderator functions, so you may wish to determine whether another mod should join up with Stephan and Wes.

Have fun,

J

Wednesday, June 14th 2006, 7:35pm

Sounds like real life is punching you in the gut again Jason, hope things work out and you emerge refreshed.