You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 4th 2006, 5:37am

Notice!

I will be going on a last minute summer program. I’m not sure if Ill have internet access. Im going to go ahead and post my Q2 reports, since they are finished.

Monday, June 5th 2006, 3:37pm

To: All SATSUMA Forces
Subject: Plan B3

1. Australian leadership expected to be in isolation for several weeks to months.

2. Australian response to decisive action expected to be slow during this time frame.

3. SATSUMA forces should prepare to liberate the three B's [beaches, beer, and billabongs] as outlined in the manual provided with your annual membership card.

4. Filipino plans should ensure that Commodore Garcia is not assigned to the beer liberation objective.

5. Initiate operations at the sound of the diggerydoo.

*Message ends*

Monday, June 5th 2006, 4:33pm

If we're talking about B's then what about the Babes? :-)

Monday, June 5th 2006, 4:39pm

That would be "Sheilas", and therefore part of a different plan.

Monday, June 5th 2006, 7:44pm

Hey lets get period specific...its dames!

Tuesday, June 6th 2006, 5:16pm

I heard that!

It appears that Im going to be having some access.

Tuesday, June 20th 2006, 5:15am

Im back and with plenty of evil plans. He he he

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, June 20th 2006, 1:18pm

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
Hey lets get period specific...its dames!

Or Damsels in Distress ?!

Too bad he´s back... ;o)

Tuesday, June 20th 2006, 2:20pm

Quoted

Too bad he´s back

It's no problem. The diggerydoo sounded a long time ago. SATSUMA's Filipino-built super-submarines* surfaced off all the major Australian cities, the crack B-B-B retrieval teams went ashore, and now Australia is a morose and gloomy land whose evil plans will never be the same.

*you know, the ones with sixteen inch guns that were reported on Russian radio? Don't say they didn't try to warn you.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Wednesday, June 21st 2006, 6:27am

Quoted

Originally posted by The Rock Doctor

Quoted

Too bad he´s back

It's no problem. The diggerydoo sounded a long time ago. SATSUMA's Filipino-built super-submarines* surfaced off all the major Australian cities, the crack B-B-B retrieval teams went ashore, and now Australia is a morose and gloomy land whose evil plans will never be the same.

*you know, the ones with sixteen inch guns that were reported on Russian radio? Don't say they didn't try to warn you.

Odd that reminds me of a skit from an old comedy album,

"Bomb! Japan has just flashed Pearl Bailey!
The Chinese Army has just marched ten abreast out of the LA surf wearing scuba gear made out of discarded hula hoops! "

Let me interpret :
"SATSUMA's Filipino-built super-submarines*" = A reference to Filipino vessels which have undergone rapid explosive conversion to submarines. What many outsiders refer to as "sunk". Several of these origininally mounted guns well in excess of 16" in length.
"the crack B-B-B retrieval teams" = An incorrect reference to SATSUMA's elite Ninja BBQ retrieval teams. This is a serious threat aimed at the heart of your BBQ culture. Soon, it may not be possible to 'throw another shrimp on the barbee" as said barbee will be in the hold of a Filipino whaler !
If you don't watch out, they will be after your Fosters next!