You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 29th 2006, 12:08am

Yugoslavia news Q1,1931

In bar the upgrade of the slip have been finished.

Deal with Nordmark anouced.
Yugoslavia have purchesed 6 used destroyers from Nordmark.

Monday, May 29th 2006, 12:25am

"Will You look at that 12 new ships in one day"
"Well that 11 more ships for the navy"
"Oh yes the kosturica sunk"
"You know with all this happennig I wonder dose our goverment want to build a navy that will rule the seas."
"Pss.They are making a fleet of targets.Remember what happend when we had a battleship it sunked in 12 hours"
"Dont start with that It was the italians fault.The were to lasy to cheak whos ship they sunk"
"No You starting with that Italians are bad crap.Just becose one italian broke your marrige,that was 40 years ago, let it go already"
"Well the new slip looks realy good You know,all new and preaty"
"Its not new just lenghten and renovated"
"Some difrents"

Monday, May 29th 2006, 12:49am

Marek, I love your writing style. Its just so personal.

I wouldn't say that Italy made a mistake in sinking Viribus Unitis. It was a threat no matter whose hands it ended up in.

Monday, May 29th 2006, 1:25am

Well at least it isn't a stretch to say an Italian man broke up a marriage.

Monday, May 29th 2006, 8:03pm

It is easy too write personal when there is not much happening.
Well I told You all that news from Yugoslavia will be in form of 2 old gezers talking.
Writing news in form of a dialog is more fun for me.
But this form has its limitations I cant put to much info in it.

Monday, May 29th 2006, 8:27pm

Last time I saw two geezers talking like this was when I watched the Muppet show, you know those two sour puss's up in the gallery?

Monday, May 29th 2006, 8:33pm

Wes, you have Jaime Camerone, Marek has Statler en Waldorf.

:-)

Monday, May 29th 2006, 11:50pm

LOL

I didnt thought about it like that.I base tham on a returning thing in literature.A two people narrator two men comenting stuff they know a little about and always knowing better.Come to think about it they are like sport comentators.

Tuesday, May 30th 2006, 8:20am

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
Wes, you have Jaime Camerone, Marek has Statler en Waldorf.

:-)

Hahaha! I love those guys....

Now just picture them when you read Mareks posts with the two geezers! Who came first...Statler and Waldorf or Siskel and Eibert?

Tuesday, May 30th 2006, 8:37am

The Muppet Show started in 1976. S&E started on Chicago's PBS station in 1975, so technically S&E came first but who knows if they actually influenced S&W.

BTW, found this site: http://movies.go.com/moviesdynamic/muppets/index

Now, has anyone claimed Dr. Honeydew? :)

Tuesday, May 30th 2006, 10:55pm

You get Tesla and Einstein, Canada gets Honeydew?

Wednesday, May 31st 2006, 1:30am

I think Einstein is still with Hrolf.Why move when there is no reason too?

And I take any other inventor over Tesla.Having an idea dosnt meke one a inventor.

Wednesday, May 31st 2006, 8:17am

Aaaaa Honeydew weekends, Honeydew this, Honeydew that, honey I have a head ache........