You are not logged in.

Monday, May 8th 2006, 2:54pm

Are we there yet???

Are we ready for the Q1,1931?

Monday, May 8th 2006, 3:20pm

I'm in favor of moving on. Maybe it'll stimulate me to get moving on the piracy forum and SATSUMA exercise stories I'm supposed to have written.

Monday, May 8th 2006, 4:05pm

I'm ready for Q1

Monday, May 8th 2006, 4:13pm

Running behind with the news a bit due to the block... but when it comes to quarterly reports, that's no problem... despite the fact that it will be quite a busy week at work.

Monday, May 8th 2006, 4:15pm

BTW, don't worry about the exercise. If I am not mistaken, mine came out about two years after it was held in 1927.
^_^;;

Monday, May 8th 2006, 4:31pm

I'm ready.

Monday, May 8th 2006, 6:59pm

I still need to catch up - will try to get everything put together tonight.

Tuesday, May 9th 2006, 6:37am

Getting my Q1 report done is no problem, I work a year in advance on those. I've still got to post Q4/30 news, but I don't think there's anything earth shattering there. Right now I'm sick as a dog so it will be a couple days at least...

Tuesday, May 9th 2006, 10:35am

Alikchi, I don't know if you're aware of this, but I (Brazil) have a contract to build two battlecruisers at the largest dry dock the Phillipines has. The first will go dockside in Q1 and construction will begin on the next at the same time. Further, I have clearance to license produce the Remora class sub, which I plan on doing at my own facilities; I'll have to look up the exact details of that arrangement and I'll let you know when Q1 comes around.

Wednesday, May 10th 2006, 3:21am

Quoted

Originally posted by Fyrwulf
Alikchi, I don't know if you're aware of this, but I (Brazil) have a contract to build two battlecruisers at the largest dry dock the Phillipines has. The first will go dockside in Q1 and construction will begin on the next at the same time. Further, I have clearance to license produce the Remora class sub, which I plan on doing at my own facilities; I'll have to look up the exact details of that arrangement and I'll let you know when Q1 comes around.

Ahhh, many thanks. I knew about the BCs but I didn't know when number two was starting construction.

Feel free to PM me when you have everything :)

Wednesday, May 10th 2006, 8:57pm

Ready to roll.