You are not logged in.

Q4?

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 3rd 2006, 3:08pm

Q4?

Are we going to be ready for Q4 this weekend?

Monday, April 3rd 2006, 5:30pm

I've got my report done, & ready, but the News will take a while to post as I'm on holiday (i hope) for about 10 days as off 2moro.

Monday, April 3rd 2006, 6:54pm

A lot of people still haven't posted Q3 yet.

Monday, April 3rd 2006, 6:55pm

Hell, I haven't even posted the Q1 and Q2 news yet...

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Monday, April 3rd 2006, 7:06pm

Dita!

And I´m not talking news alone... My reports are still missing, too.

Monday, April 3rd 2006, 7:24pm

Mmmm Dita.

My reports are up to date, but I've not done any news for over a year, and right now its good that I haven't as I still need to sort out just who is doing what in South American.

Easy question: Does the pre-history sorting stance of Brazil on the SAE stand?

(If no, then what stance does Brazil have at present?)

After that question is answered I can get back to making up news that fits the present situation.

Monday, April 3rd 2006, 7:26pm

Dita niceeee....

I could post Q4 fairly easily but I'm horribly behind in news reports.

Monday, April 3rd 2006, 7:31pm

I've got the Global Piracy thing to launch and contribute to. I have the outlines of my article - a history of piracy and privateering in Indian waters - but a visit from my in-laws is cutting into my writing time.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, April 4th 2006, 9:36am

So may ships to draw, so many ideas for good news articles, so many shemes how to take over the world - and so little time to set it all in stone. :o/

Tuesday, April 4th 2006, 11:08am

Thats just it, not enough time to write the story's!!!

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 9:28pm

I'm not even going to ask.

But, what is the intended pace? There for a while, after the end of the CT discussions, the pace was fairly high, 2-3 weeks real-time per quarter. Lately, though, the pace seems to have been falling.

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 10:09pm

There is an intended pace?!?

Anyway I have a friend who is interested in playing(Im trying too talk him in to it).
Right now he we both dont know with country is neaded as a Player nation,Chine or Pakistan are the countrys that he is interested in.
Do You think that we have place for him?

Friday, April 14th 2006, 3:26am

I've never noticed an intended pace. Its pretty much a case of whenever people get around to it. Sometimes we move quickly, other times we'll be lucky to get in a quarter a month or even longer depending on peoples' schedules.

China would be interesting, but I believe right now its pretty much a political basket case ruled by various warlords and I'm not sure how it would effect others to have it become a player nation.

Friday, April 14th 2006, 7:11am

Colombia and Bulgaria would be two options I suppose.

You could also play Peru...if you feel like sparring with Ithekro.

Friday, April 14th 2006, 11:38am

Or there's Argentina, if you want some capability. China is not completely warlordized right now, but it's certainly not stable or under one government.

Friday, April 14th 2006, 2:14pm

Well my friend pulled a fast one on me.
I told him about Wesworld and how its an nice sim about bilding a navy how we have a nice player friendly enviroment.
I also told him that I play Navalism too.
And what Do You know he went and Joined N-verse so for now no new player.

About China he liked the idea of making a Communist revolution there and play as his version of Mao.
Well mayby letter.

Friday, April 14th 2006, 2:17pm

The Communists winning early would certainly make for interesting times in that part of the world, for sure.

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 12:44pm

I'm not aware of an intended pace either, but I wouldn't mind having one, that way I won't bother people with "Are we ready yet" questions.

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 1:58pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Hrolf Hakonson
I'm not aware of an intended pace either, but I wouldn't mind having one, that way I won't bother people with "Are we ready yet" questions.

But as has been pointed out in STARK reality by Swamphen, we all suffer from RealLife(tm) from time to time (mot to mention myself at Xmas!), so not having a fixed speed allows for a bit of lee-way, giving you a chance to get things ready when you're quiet, and just having to post it if you get busy.

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 5:48pm

Ideally, a pace of 2 quarters per month is the objective, but it rarely happens.

I think you can go ahead with Q4 if you're ready. The rest of us will catch up as we go.