You are not logged in.

Wednesday, March 29th 2006, 6:49pm

Nordmark-Germany Non-agression Pact

Preamble
The Governments of the Nordmarkian Empire on the one hand and The Government of the Republic of Germany on the other desirous of strengthening the cause of peace between them and strengthening the political and economic relations between them, agree to the following:

Article I.
The High Contracting Parties obligate themselves to desist from any act of violence, any aggressive action, and any attack on each other, either individually or jointly with other Powers.

Article II.
Should the Nordmarkian Empire, or the Republic of Germany become the object of belligerent action by a third Power, the other High Contracting Party shall in no manner lend its support to this third Power.

Article III.
Should the Nordmarkian Empire on the one hand, and the Republic of Germany on the other initiate offensive action against a third State, this Treaty will be considered abrogated by the initiator of the offensive action in question and no longer in force

Article IV.
The high contracting parties, having regard to the interests of security of each of them, agree to work together in close and friendly collaboration after re-establishment of peace for the organization of security and economic prosperity in Europe.

They will take into account the interests of the League of Nations in these objects and they will act in accordance with the two principles of not seeking territorial aggrandizement for themselves and of non-interference in the internal affairs of other States.

Article V.
The present Treaty is concluded for a period of ten years, with the proviso that, in so far as one of the High Contracting Parties does not advance it one year prior to the expiration of this period, the validity of this Treaty shall automatically be extended for another five years.

Article VI.
The present treaty shall be ratified within the shortest possible time. The ratifications shall be exchanged in Karlskrona. The Agreement shall enter into force as soon as the Instruments of Ratification have been exchanged.

Done in Karlskrona, in the Nordmarchian, and German languages, each text being equally authentic.

Tuesday, December 19th 2006, 3:37pm

PART 2 ý TRADE

Article I. The Contracting Powers agree to reduce customs duties between their nations by 40 percent.

Article Ib. In addition to Article I, the Kingdom of Nordmark will further reduce duties on Iron Ore exported to the Republic of Germany by another 10%.

Article Ic. In addition to Article I, the Republic of Germany will further reduce duties on Grain exported to the Kingdom of Nordmark by another 10%.

Article II. The High Contracting Parties shall agree to share technological information mutually beneficial to both nations.

Article III. The Republic of Germany & the Kingdom of Nordmark will both increase Train Ferry services across the Baltic Sea.

PART 3 ý NON-COMMERCIAL SERVICES

Article I. The Kingdom of Nordmark and the Republic of Germany agree to protect civilian shipping of the other nation in international waters adjacent to their own territorial waters & all international waters in the Baltic Sea.

Article II. The Kingdom of Nordmark and The Republic of Germany will initiate a program of officer exchanges between military colleges in both countries.