You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 27th 2006, 11:44pm

Nordmark's light ships

I just had a look through Nordmark's frigates, torpedo boats, and other light combatants. They're good ships all, fully adequate for their missions, but I had a question. They're mostly 240 feet/73 meters long, 10 feet/3 meters too long for a Class 0 slip/dock. Wouldn't it have reduced infrastructure expense a lot to make them just a bit shorter? Nordmark has 4 D1 that will be overworked supporting Nordmarks light combatants, and 3 D0 that will go underutilized.

Monday, March 27th 2006, 11:57pm

Nordmarks Admiralty will find this problem (I'm also struggling for larger drydocks at the moment)

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 4:53pm

Quoted

Nordmarks Admiralty will find this problem

I doubt that the Admiralty will be able to find those who are responsible for that calculation error. Having realized their mistake, those designers will probably have left the country by now.