You are not logged in.

Thursday, January 26th 2006, 1:19pm

Yugoslavia and Romania

Do any of You guys mind if i play Yugoslavia and Romania to?
That way adriatic and black sea will have one more active playar in them.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, January 26th 2006, 1:38pm

Fine with me if it doesn´t mean you´re simply couple these countries with Poland....

Thursday, January 26th 2006, 1:40pm

There isn't really much left Serbia.

Thursday, January 26th 2006, 3:28pm

Like Hoo, it's fine with me as long as some sort of Eastern European Union doesn't take place. ;-)

Thursday, January 26th 2006, 4:19pm

Ok.
Im not going to make a cenral europe confederacy.
But nontheless those tree country will be friendly.
And have a mutral security agrement in place.

I gonna write reports for Yugoslavia and Romania tomorow.

Thursday, January 26th 2006, 4:31pm

OK.

Rumania should have Very Good relations with the Philippines (say ~20% of Filipino oil originates at Ploesti - the rest from the NEI?) and Yugoslavia also has ex-Filipino vessels in their fleet...

Thursday, January 26th 2006, 8:12pm

I have no problem with you controling Serbia, Romania on the other hand would effect some story's Stuart and I already had going. That being said we have already been in PM contact over the issue so I'm sure we can sort things out.

Friday, January 27th 2006, 2:49am

I have reservations. They are seen as independent now but that will change no matter how any one individual would play them.

Cheers,

Friday, January 27th 2006, 4:06am

I have to agree with Roger on this. Particularly as we're already talking about mutual security agreements.

Friday, January 27th 2006, 4:57am

Not that my opinion matters for anything, yet, but I don't mind so long as there's no funny business. I think everybody here calls them "the usual caveats".

Friday, January 27th 2006, 10:14am

Having Serbia as a player nation sorta messes up all my evil plans for the future. I'd prefer it if it didn't happen. Theres also the fact that Serbia has no port on the actual Adriatic.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Friday, January 27th 2006, 10:22am

Well, then I really, really support Serbia becoming a player nation! ;o)

To all of you:

Seriously, we have others play more than one country already. And much larger and more powerful ones. I really can´t see a reason why Marek shouldn´t be able to play to handle what he asked for. Don´t block it because you may have some plans for the future regarding those territories. Having a player now may make things much more interesting....

Friday, January 27th 2006, 10:23am

Romserbia?

: )

Too many vowels... Rmsrbxya ; )
- now it sounds like something to take for an ailment. : (

Serbia - just put a big fence around it...

Friday, January 27th 2006, 10:32am

Ok then.

Friday, January 27th 2006, 12:08pm

It's OK by me.