You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 20th 2003, 1:49am

Wecome to wesworld!

You have stepped into an alternate reality where the world as we know it is drastically different than the one we all know historically. This is Wesworld, a warship sim envolving fleets of various historical and fictional country's begining in the year 1921. Affectionatly named Wesworld by some wiseguy in the sim after the man who started it all (me) with help from others like Hooman and Pengolodh_sc who had the idea of creating and designing a fleet and putting it in a world where it would be influenced by other fleets.
The players all have to abide by the Treaty of Cleito, a treaty created by all nations to prevent an arms race that led to WW1. The nations involved are: Atlantis (yes the mythical island still exists!), Britain, The South African Empire, the United States ,the Russian Federation, Nordmark, France, Italy, Germany, Greece, India, Japan, Iberia and Austrailia and others.

Unfortunately joining the SIM is a time consuming task, as its already underway, but feel free to comment on our designs, battle plans and news reports from around the globe and if your interested in joining you may be able to take control of a nation as it becomes available.

Friday, August 5th 2005, 8:51pm

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
The nations involved are: Atlantis (yes the mythical island still exists!), Britain, The South African Empire, the United States ,the Russian Federation, Nordmark, France, Italy, Germany, Greece, India, Japan, Iberia and Austrailia.

Now there are individuals playing Denmark, Phillipines, USA, UK...

and the most powerful country in the ...erm... Yeah, in the BENELUX!!!!...Netherlands!!!!! ;)

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, November 29th 2006, 2:55pm

Webalizer

Here´s a link for everyone interested to see how lively our little SIM is:

http://wesworld.jk-clan.de/webalizer/

Have fun!

HoOmAn

Tuesday, December 12th 2006, 8:15pm

So nobody can join the sim? :-(

awww

Tuesday, December 12th 2006, 9:46pm

Well, not just now.

But a little bird tells me that Burma might come on the market soon ;)

Oh, and would you mind shrinking that avatar a little, please? It seems to overwhelm the page rather.

Wednesday, December 13th 2006, 1:18am

Have a look at Persia. I've been pushing it along since the original player vanished, and would be pleased to hand it off to a suitable replacement. But, as Stephen noted, it'd be good to know a bit about you first.

Friday, August 17th 2007, 11:41pm

Altered the introduction slightly for the benifit of potential players, present and future.

Friday, December 14th 2007, 5:14am

I sthe ban on new players still in force?

Friday, December 14th 2007, 6:42pm

Well there is no real "ban" so much as a sort of probation period. If your interested in joining all you have to do is participate in posts and perhaps post a few Springsharp designs for a while and see what happens.

Saturday, December 15th 2007, 6:43pm

It is also a process to see if what countries we have left are of interest for the new potential player.

Sunday, December 16th 2007, 4:01am

So you wont mind if I post some aircraft and ship pics?

Perhaps as a private firm selling designs?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vukovlad" (Dec 16th 2007, 4:08am)

Sunday, December 16th 2007, 7:54pm

Thats a perfect way to participate and showcase your talents.

howard

Unregistered

Tuesday, July 1st 2008, 2:01pm

Hello to all.

Since I am new here, I want to spend the next few weeks getting acquainted. Eventually as I learn the the workings of this universe and become familiar to you, I hope to open a submarine construction firm in the sim-probably located either in the United States, or Canada as soon as permissible.

That will be the Howard Electric Boat Company, if and when its permitted.

Its offerings will be both commercial and military submersibles.

But for now I just wanted to say hello.

Looking forward to participating.

H.

Tuesday, July 1st 2008, 2:52pm

Welcome.

If there is no space for the Howard Electric Boat Company in Canada or the US of A (which would depend on Hrolf and Shinra), you can always locate it in the no. 1 submarine nation:
[SIZE=4]JAPAN!!![/SIZE]
:D
... okay, I will admit that about 40% of that submarine fleet consists of midget submarines...
:)

Tuesday, July 1st 2008, 5:00pm

Hello Howard and welcome to the boards!

I'm sure there are at least a few players here willing to host your little boat company in their nation.

My advise to you is, don't jump at the first opertunity!

Tuesday, July 1st 2008, 5:47pm

I know, Coldemere!

Wednesday, July 2nd 2008, 12:41am

Or Ireland!

...whut? :D

Wednesday, July 2nd 2008, 3:10am

Heh, well, the US IS starting a program to replace the WWI-vintage R and S boats. At the moment, the design is already set, but that could change.

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 4:35pm

Good Morning (at least it's morning here),

Brock got me involved in this and I'm finding it all right interesting. I've got a history of forum-based games over the last decade, so I'm no stranger to the format in general. My SS skills are modest but improving, I've been working with Brock and a few others over on a Discord channel with competitive designing of ships.

Brock encouraged me to pick up one of the idle nations. Based on what I'm seeing as far as active parts of the WW world, it seems that Thailand would be the best option, as the theater has some activity. Putting that out to the group as an offer and request. Also, evidently Thailand has been pretty idle for some time, and Brock suggested that I ask to take it on in 1948 and rapidly run through a year's worth of in character stuff in manner of catching up to the world activities around me. I should have the time to burn through a year's worth of things, and I promise not to do any diplomatic or other things that would screw with the timeline.

Thanks,

Tac

Friday, September 13th 2019, 8:22am

You get my vote.