You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 6th 2005, 12:51pm

Poland Q2,1929

The deal betwen Rzaczpospolita Polska nad Deutsche Weimarer Republik? of sell of two battleships have set some stir in the polish sefm as Polish Kominists party.
thinks ist will antagonise russian federation.
The curent trend by the Marszalek Kustrzeba to seak a military partner with germany hase strong oposition in the goverment in the more isolistics element.Some outsibe observers say that the Marschal is using devide-and-conquer tactics on his oune goverment.
the marschal views the issue as a best way for peace in the region.
The fact that the ships are over 20 years old hase also reised
The admirality thinks that the ships will fit nicely in polish naval defance plans.
Poland also view the Nordmark naval numeral advantege in the baltic as a disstabaliazing for the ragion.
And seaks to remedy it with close the relations with germany.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, December 6th 2005, 1:48pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Marek Gutkowski
The deal betwen Rzaczpospolita Polska nad Deuchebudesrepublik

*cough cough*

Deutsche Bundesrepublik? Are you serious?

Tuesday, December 6th 2005, 6:29pm

Well, you know how Wesworld tends to be a few years ahead of real history... and sometimes a bit more than a few years.

Tuesday, December 6th 2005, 7:05pm

Deutsche Weimarer Republik?

[SIZE=1](Note: 1800's post..."hero" without a name.)[/SIZE]

Tuesday, December 6th 2005, 8:02pm

Quoted

Originally posted by HoOmAn
*cough cough*

Deutsche Bundesrepublik? Are you serious?

Without knowing the story or relevance behind this name, its just that to me, a name.

What makes it unusual?

Tuesday, December 6th 2005, 8:14pm

It's the German words for the Federal Republic of Germany, the post-WWII West Germany and now united Germany. The correct period term was Deutsches Reich (Reich can be translated as Empire, but it's apparently not specifically monarchic and could be translated as Realm or even Commonwealth). See Wikipedia

Tuesday, December 6th 2005, 8:18pm

I think "Deutsche Bundesrepublik" is a variation of Germany's current name and not its Weimar name...

Edit: Never mind...

Wednesday, December 7th 2005, 12:34am

When I writen that I didint feel right.
Id wanted to use the german name as i alredy use polish name.

Edited that.

Friday, January 6th 2006, 1:51pm

June 21 Gdansk

Newly porcesed Battleships from Germany had arived in Gdansk today.
The ships named Kirholm and Grunwald after two of the famous battles in polish history.
The polish prime minister had given the folowing speech.
"Those ships are a simbol to oure new and peacefull relationships with Germany,
there show that the german and polish goverment are leving the past behind,
and starting an age of understanding and cooperation betwine our people.
Goverment of poland is porsuing the motion of Marschal Kustrzeba in creating an peacefull central Europe."

The porchese of those ships have arisen some controversy in the, as the only competitor
in the porches were the much more powerfull Normarchian Oscar II class Battlecruiser.
The admirality anser to that are problems in infrastucture as those ships were to big for
oure porpose and didnt fit in polish defence doctrine.
The matter of Polish and Nordmarchian naval porcheses whose addrest by one of the admirals:
"Reacently poland aproche nordmark for porces of 2 submarines too be bild in Nordmark
the first anser to oure recqest for the ships plans wore not ectepted, poland offerd oure own
plans for the subs wich the nordmark kindly accepted and offerd to bild those two ships in Kalstrona
The plan ins not yet finalized as of this moment.

Friday, January 6th 2006, 2:10pm

Quoted

Poland also view the Nordmark naval numeral advantege in the baltic as a disstabaliazing for the ragion.

Nordmark has by no means a naval advantage in the Baltic.

What Oscar II's? 1 blew up in the South Georgia War, 1 was scrapped in the mid 20's, and the final 1 Oscar II, is frankly outdated and is currently docked at karlskrona as leader of the 1st Baltic Squadren. Even this ship will either become a training ship or will be scrapped altogether in 1931.

Saturday, January 7th 2006, 5:49pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Earl822

Quoted

Nordmark has by no means a naval advantage in the Baltic.

What Oscar II's? 1 blew up in the South Georgia War, 1 was scrapped in the mid 20's, and the final 1 Oscar II, is frankly outdated and is currently docked at karlskrona as leader of the 1st Baltic Squadren. Even this ship will either become a training ship or will be scrapped altogether in 1931.

Earl you have more CL that Germany hase destroyers.
I didnt try to antagonize you.Sorry for that.

And You did wonted to sell me the Oscar II for its scarp prize at some point.I code not buy it as it is 3 feet to long to fit in me type 2 drydocs.

Saturday, January 7th 2006, 6:04pm

Don't worry.

Anyway, Normark has a overseas empire so atleast 2/3 of the fleet isn't in the Baltic.

Sunday, January 8th 2006, 1:32pm

In normal circumstances, 2/3rds of the fleet is not in the Baltic. If a non-normal circumstance occurs, though, there's not much to stop a portion of that 2/3 being transferred to the Baltic.

Sunday, January 8th 2006, 6:37pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Hrolf Hakonson
In normal circumstances, 2/3rds of the fleet is not in the Baltic. If a non-normal circumstance occurs, though, there's not much to stop a portion of that 2/3 being transferred to the Baltic.

Yea I know

but You Hrolf, are in position to block the enter to the baltic im not.