You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 15th 2005, 4:44pm

We'll work something out on German-Polish relations. The current Left-Center German government is willing to work with Poland, though there's residual tension over the loss of the more German parts of Poland and the lack of connection to East Prussia. The German Right is less friendly, though even they are better than historical with the weakness of the NSDAP.

Tuesday, November 15th 2005, 5:08pm

Poland right now hase about 50+ Political partys
The New (me) Marschal-of-Poland is the de facto dictator is
Intersted in good relations with germen.
Some kind of trade agrements with germany is likely as poland infrastrucure is lacking in meany means.
And having a strong freandy power cose by is always a good thing.

Tuesday, November 15th 2005, 5:23pm

Heh, well, until after the Versailles Treaty is lifted, Germany's not all that strong (at least not officially) militarily. Check your private messages for more.

Wednesday, November 16th 2005, 1:39am

Poland has its own thread in the Encyclopedia for posting at your leasure Merek. Check the NPC thread and let me know whats good to add and what you'll change (if anything) and I can add it to the encyclopedia

Doug Wise

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 31st 2006, 3:48am

Sorry for using "thread-necromancy" powers to bring this thread to light again, but I was wondering if you were still interested in having some other NPCs played? If so, I would like to join as some small country.

Tuesday, January 31st 2006, 4:29am

Welcome aboard...

While admissions are up to others, there are a few countries around that could easily be added.

A reminder: any countries added must (1) be ready to play for the long haul, (2) accept the current conditions as-is (see the NPC section of the Encyclopedia and in the Infrastructure section) and (3) be willing to go along with established storylines...both historical and ongoing...for that country (Peru can't buddy up with Chile, the Argentines loathe the Nordish, etc.).

Tuesday, January 31st 2006, 5:11am

There ain't no sanity clause.

(4) Leave your sanity at the door.

(5) "Abandon hope, all ye who enter here!"

(6) There is NO rule six.

(7) And beware of yonder Japanese Colonel in any airplane.

Doug Wise

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 31st 2006, 5:11am

Thanks, I've been looking around a bit, so I understand (vaguely) whats going on around here. I'll check the NPCs.

If I can't play yet, thats ok, just add me to the waiting list. If I can, well, thats pretty cool.

Although some of you may know me as dougwise13 from Navalism...hello to all of you.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, January 31st 2006, 9:56am

Now that Brazil has a player another one for Argentina might be a good idea - but before that can be fixed some information exchange with the admins is necessary.

Tuesday, January 31st 2006, 10:28am

Welcome

I hope You will have fun designing a fleet.

From what i gatherd Navalism is difrent from Wesworld in a way that we dont have war every mount, we did had a revolutin thou.Role playing isn as strong or as important hir,apart of treaty tread.

Tuesday, January 31st 2006, 10:50am

Welcome Fenkmaster! Hoomans absolutely right, PM the moderators (Myself, Hooman and Rock Doctor) and interact abit so you can get an idea of what kind of level of realism you can expect.

Tuesday, January 31st 2006, 10:58am

[Wes, I sent him your way with an idea. It relates to what we were discussing. The way I figure it, better to start off in a safe caccoon where he can feel his way out. I also suggested China, but the West Pacific is kinda crazy, ne?]

Tuesday, January 31st 2006, 12:01pm

I'd say Argentina would be good, Canada would be a reasonable possibility. The downside to Argentina is that it has a more developed history than many NPCs, Canada has a much more powerful neighbor.

Tuesday, January 31st 2006, 12:24pm

[Canada's also a Commonwealth nation, with all that implies. Not sure I'd be all that happy to play a naval sim where my fleet can be carted off and attached to some Brit fleet on a whim.]

Tuesday, January 31st 2006, 12:37pm

Argentina?!?!?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Runs off to phone operatives in Argentina to prevent coup!!!

actually I'm happy for Argentina to become a PC, but I'd rather that we left South America alone for a while & maybe had Canada as a PC, the politics are far simpler.

(what am I saying I've got possessions in Canada's back yard too!?!?!)

I Know why not Mexico, (if it's still a NPC) that'll provide some interest with the canal & interaction with the USA

Tuesday, January 31st 2006, 1:37pm

Quoted

[Canada's also a Commonwealth nation, with all that implies. Not sure I'd be all that happy to play a naval sim where my fleet can be carted off and attached to some Brit fleet on a whim.]

In Wesworld, it isn't necessarily that way. Australia, for example, is now separated from the mother country, and while there might be some expectation of mutual support, the UK can't just order the RAN to the Med (for example). So Canada's a better option than it might seem.

Tuesday, January 31st 2006, 4:13pm

Quoted

(5) "Abandon hope, all ye who enter here!"

"Okay, let’s go do something else, now."

------

(8) Hide your buffets and fermentation vats prior to any visit by the Filipino Roving Diplomatic Team.

------

Top 5 NPC's, in my humble opinion, and in alphabetical order:

Canada
China
Columbia
Mexico
Persia

(...altho about the only one left after that is Peru...)

Tuesday, January 31st 2006, 4:26pm

Argentina, Canada, China, and Persia are feasible; I don't really see much need for Mexico or Colombia.

Tuesday, January 31st 2006, 4:37pm

Mexico, Canada, and Colombia are safe nations. China has a Middle Kingdome complex and too many people, plus they're in the West Pacific *looks at Swammie* Persia has opium, oil, and $800/oz arromatic bits of flower used to season gourmet cooking, plus it will spawn Catherine Bell. Go for Persia!

Tuesday, January 31st 2006, 5:17pm

Swami? Where?

Why's everyone looking at me? Be kind to your friends in the swamp...

*looks at member title*

Well, there is that.

And who says Persia is too far away? XD