You are not logged in.

Saturday, February 4th 2006, 7:50am

Didn't we figure out what Canada had once before? I seem to remember that we did that once using an old Jane's Fighting Ships, and gave Canada 10 factories out of the Empire's pool of factories.

However I don't remember which thread it was in. Maybe Swamphen remembers when we were trying to figure this out for RenownBC and Desertfox several months ago.

Saturday, February 4th 2006, 1:41pm

Canadian Infrastructure, as far as I am aware, consists of:

10 Factories

Montreal (Canadian Vickers)

2 Type 1 Slips 2
2 Type 0 Slips 1
1 Type 2 Drydock 3
1 Type 1 Drydock 2
1 Type 0 Drydock 1

Messrs. Yarrow Ltd.

1 Type 1 Slip 2
2 Type 0 Slips 1
1 Type 1 Drydock 2

Quebec

1 Type 4 Drydock 5

Saturday, February 4th 2006, 7:25pm

Should I be concerned that all of Canada's current shipbuilding / maintainance facilities are so far inland? St. Lawrence seaway is a late '50s project, and at this time (from the 10 minutes or so of research I've done), 233.5 m (766 ft) by 24.4 (80 ft), and a draft of 7.6 m (25 ft). And that's a project that isn't (historically) finished until 1932.

Also, I'm going to need a walkthrough on the infrastructure rules when someone gets a chance

Saturday, February 4th 2006, 7:53pm

Ill PM You and give you a walktrue on the rules.

Saturday, February 4th 2006, 8:18pm

Messrs. Yarrow Ltd. is in Langs cove, Esquimault, British Columbia. Your also missing Burrard shipyards in Vancouver, British Columbia.

There are also docks in Collingwood, St. Johns, Halifax, Kingston, Ports Aurther and Dalhousie and Owen Sound.
I could give you the details on the various slip/dock sizes.

Saturday, February 4th 2006, 8:57pm

Whenever you get a chance, it'd be much appreciated Wes.

Also, was a decision ever made about Canada's limits under the Cleito treaty?

Saturday, February 4th 2006, 10:39pm

Quoted

Also, was a decision ever made about Canada's limits under the Cleito treaty?

It has none - they come under the RN limits.

Check your PMs.

Saturday, February 4th 2006, 10:40pm

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
Messrs. Yarrow Ltd. is in Langs cove, Esquimault, British Columbia. Your also missing Burrard shipyards in Vancouver, British Columbia.

There are also docks in Collingwood, St. Johns, Halifax, Kingston, Ports Aurther and Dalhousie and Owen Sound.

That's just what I lifted from Gravina's infrastructure list, and I'm making no claims that it is accurate.

RLBH

Sunday, February 5th 2006, 4:32am

Quoted

Well I suppose if Canis doesn't have a problem with it I'm fine. He has the most storylines going with Mexico.
Stories are what Im least good at, so actually that was one of my reasons for actually wanting Mexico. All my stories are already taken are of.

So what Infrastructure does Mexico have?

Oh and dont worry, I dont have any "evil" plans.

*hides 90,000 BB plan*

Sunday, February 5th 2006, 4:36am

Quoted

Originally posted by RLBH

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin

That's just what I lifted from Gravina's infrastructure list, and I'm making no claims that it is accurate.

RLBH

Don't worry I understand that its a somewhat confusing set of stats to get sorted out.

Tuesday, February 7th 2006, 4:08am

So any objections to me taking over Mexico?

Tuesday, February 7th 2006, 4:40am

If your neighbours are okay with it, I guess I can accept it.