You are not logged in.

Sunday, October 30th 2005, 5:56pm

United Kingdom Questions

I was looking up some stuff on the board today, trying to find the past reports and news for the United Kingdom (could be useful when I take over, after all). All I could find is these two reports:

Q1/1925 Report:

http://wesworld.jk-clan.de/thread.php?threadid=1554&boardid=11&sid=cfc0d9898ba1e3d3fa1afb58b07f7b1a

Q2/1925 Report:

http://wesworld.jk-clan.de/thread.php?threadid=1602&boardid=11&sid=cfc0d9898ba1e3d3fa1afb58b07f7b1a

Does anyone know of anything I should be aware of regarding goings-on?

Also, I understand there's some spreadsheets knocking about for managing the workload - could somebody please send me a (sanitized?) copy if that's not a problem?

Thanks in advance,

RLBH

Sunday, October 30th 2005, 6:38pm

Well, if you don't mind an insane person sending you a (more or less) sane Spreadsheet...

Sunday, October 30th 2005, 7:39pm

One problem is that Gravina never got around to posting sims of some of his designs, even some that were being built...

Here's all of Gravina's posts for you to pick through, all the reports from Q1/21 through Q4/27 are in there, along with a number of designs that never made it into the Encyclopedia.

There's a few other points I'll ship over via PM.

(Edit to original post...it turns out the 1926 AV design was posted... exactly one year ago today. o_O)

Sunday, October 30th 2005, 7:42pm

Quoted

No results were found for this search.

O_O

Sunday, October 30th 2005, 7:47pm

If you look at Gravina's (or anyone's, for that matter) profile, in the lower right there's a 'Search' button. Click meeeee! Click meeeee!

Sunday, October 30th 2005, 10:50pm

Yes, the information trails off to some extent and some things didn't seem to add up. On another side the RN has a looming block obsolescence problem that needs to be taken into account. I've made it all fit upto 1930 with some work at the large amount of war built shipping that is about to come overage. If you want to PM me we can discuss rather than make this a free-for-all.

Cheers,

Sunday, October 30th 2005, 10:55pm

I agree, with Roger as official caretaker untill things are worked out, I think its up to you two guys to work it out to your liking.

Monday, October 31st 2005, 5:45pm

Great, I've had a look at all that, Swampy. Now I've just got to winnow out the junk from the good stuff...

Rooijen, alt_naval: please check your inboxes.

My cunning plan (as things stand) is to try to get the ship on an even keel before the new year, so it's at least going to last the duration of my holiday, then start 'in earnest' as of early-mid January. If I'm up-to-date sooner - then I'll get stuck in sooner!

Any issues that need UK input, though, I'll try to get sorted as they're ongoing.

RLBH

Monday, October 31st 2005, 5:48pm

Britain's input is needed in the threads on Germany's being released from Versailles and joining Cleito, and on Germany's infrastructure. The first thread is in the special Treaty discussions area, the second is here in The Meeting Place.