You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 17th 2005, 11:15am

Did it again, didn´t I?

My apologies for dissapearing again, my life has been a real mess for the last few months and I´ve simply had no time nor will for anything...

Until certain things change I don´t think I´ll be able to keep up with you all in the sim, and as I don´t want to be a burden for you all I think you can have the UK open for any new player.

It saddens me because you all wellcomed me with open arms last time, but I simply can´t... I´ll try to drop in sometimes anyway.

And as a last gift for the forum, this little one was the next BB for my future battleline, hope you like her.

Saturday, September 17th 2005, 12:09pm

Sorry to hear that Gravina, but at least we know your still alive to send us beutifull pics like HMS Cromwell!

Hope your problems work themselves out and thanks for paticipating in our Sim, you know your always welcome to stop by.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Saturday, September 17th 2005, 12:57pm

Wonderful drawing

Gravina,

sorry to hear from your troubles. Hopefully everything will sort out the way you want it.

Thanks for joining and the very day you have time again - feel free to come back. ;o) Until then I will really miss your beautiful drawings.

Good luck,

HoOmAn

HoOmAn

Saturday, September 17th 2005, 12:59pm

PS: Her turrets look so small - are those really 15inchers?

Saturday, September 17th 2005, 4:07pm

Cromwell? What person would name a ship after that regicidal b*stard?

Its a pity to see you go, the drawings were great.

Post on Designing a ship/navy board for new player?

Saturday, September 17th 2005, 4:42pm

Parliament probably wanted to goad the royals that year.

Sorry to see you go. Though part of the empire presses on in the Pacific.

Could those be the 14 inch guns used on the King George V?

Saturday, September 17th 2005, 4:59pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Red Admiral
Cromwell? What person would name a ship after that regicidal b*stard?

Its a pity to see you go, the drawings were great.

Post on Designing a ship/navy board for new player?

Churchill tried. Twice.

I'd like to take on Britain, but I really don't have the time these days. IF she's still waiting come September, when my life should have settled down, I may be able to take it on.

Don't hold out for me, though. This is pie-in-the-sky territory at the moment.

RLBH

Saturday, September 17th 2005, 5:30pm

I've got bad news for you RLBH, it is September. October perchance?

I'm fairly sure they are 8x14" guns.

Saturday, September 17th 2005, 5:40pm

Quoted

I've got bad news for you RLBH, it is September. October perchance?

Doh! I meant November. I'm starting back at work October, and I'll neet until November to get my act together.

RLBH

Saturday, September 17th 2005, 5:46pm

What I'll miss...

The beautiful drawings...

The twinge of fear as I watch the growth of Brit factories...

and the list dosen't stop there!

It's been a lot of fun, Gravina. Sorry your life's so hectic. Mine gets that way too.

And anyone who can play the Brits with similar judgement is fine with me as a replacement.

Saturday, September 17th 2005, 6:31pm

Hope things work out for you, and whatever happens, don't be a stranger, even if its just to pop in and say "hi" from time to time. Beautiful ship, as always. The plan view sort of reminds me of Bismarck.

Saturday, September 17th 2005, 6:41pm

Sorry to see you leave, hope things work out OK for you.

(The new Brit player will need the sims for the ships currently under construction...)

Sunday, September 18th 2005, 12:38pm

Sorry to hear you're pulling out Gravina and even sorrier to hear you've trouble on the home front. I hope it all works out and the creative will returns but I sence you have more pressing issues to work on at the moment. Do drop by if you have a chance.

I'll hold my hand up to caretake for a while or If someone wants to take on Greece (I can't vouch for the neighborhood and as for next doors cooking -urgh) I'll keep things ticking over report wise.

Cheers,

HoOmAn

Sunday, September 18th 2005, 4:58pm

I support that proposal.

Alt_naval for Great Britain - God save the Queen!

Sunday, September 18th 2005, 5:19pm

God save the Queen???
Queen George V??? O_O
Did I miss something??
It's a shame to see Gavina go, but alt_naval is an excellent choice.

Sunday, September 18th 2005, 5:22pm

I could do it but first...

I wonder if Swamphen wants some Greece to add to his burning Filipinos.

Also new blood would be good.

Sunday, September 18th 2005, 7:15pm

"Oh dear!" said the waiter as he dropped the Thanksgiving dinner. "This means the fall of Turkey, the ruin of Greece and the breakup of China!"
^_^

Unfortunatly I currently have my hands full, so I can't get Greece-y fingers...

Monday, September 19th 2005, 6:28am

Shall we look for new players for Greece and Germany if we can't find caretakers?

Monday, September 19th 2005, 5:38pm

Agreed...

Monday, September 19th 2005, 5:46pm

Sure...I imagine there are plenty of people that would like to play a smaller nation...or what is currently a smaller nation.