You are not logged in.

Monday, September 19th 2005, 6:03pm

I have no objections...

Monday, September 19th 2005, 10:17pm

Soory to see you leave. Now who is going to come to my rescue, when I get in trouble?

And for Alt_naval for Great Britain. Go ahead.

Monday, September 19th 2005, 10:47pm

What are we voting for exactly? Alt_naval to caretake the UK untill November when RLBH can take over? alt_naval to play the UK and ditch Greece?

Any objections to advertising for new players for Germany? I haven't seen Kaiser for some time.

Tuesday, September 20th 2005, 6:30am

I have no objections to finding a new player for Germany. As for the UK I wasn't aware that RLBH was interested in joining but if several people can vouch for him I guess I'm ok with that too.

All we need to do is sort out the possible UK/Greece swap.

Tuesday, September 20th 2005, 6:35am

UK/Greece swap?

Fish and Chips?

Tuesday, October 4th 2005, 11:19am

Lets get some input on this guys.

Which nations will be run by who and should we allow a few extra players to play some smaller NPC's?

Tuesday, October 4th 2005, 1:26pm

OK,

If there is no dissention (say by Friday) then I'll run GB and Greece until someone wants to join in at a later date and players have already been found for Germany & Canada. At that point they can take either Greece or GB.

Having said that, I don't think it wise for me to take on anything new - could be THAT straw.

Cheers,

Tuesday, October 4th 2005, 2:32pm

I'm okay with Roger taking on the UK in the interim. I also agree that we should look into a new player for Germany.

I've seen RLBH at work in Navalism and think he'd be a good addition here. Perhaps he might want to be our Canuck if the UK is too much for him.

Tuesday, October 4th 2005, 5:11pm

All of the above sound OK to me.

Tuesday, October 4th 2005, 6:44pm

Okay with it here.

Tuesday, October 4th 2005, 7:02pm

No objections as of now.

Tuesday, October 4th 2005, 9:45pm

Ditto!

Tuesday, October 4th 2005, 10:22pm

Sounds cool with me. Wouldn't mind PC's for Brazil and Argentina, but its a matter of finding the right people. Granted, they're not big countries but they could make the whole situation in the Americas more interesting.

Tuesday, October 4th 2005, 11:38pm

Looks good to me. It's great that you've expressed a willingness for me to take a 'share' in the UK if the whole thing overruns - I hope I'll be able to take it all, and it's looking good, but we'll see.

RLBH

Tuesday, October 4th 2005, 11:57pm

Agreed that SoAm would be #1 on the list of countries to be added, if we take that route.

(#3 would be China, IMHO...)

Wednesday, October 5th 2005, 1:00am

Seems settled on the matter of Roger running the UK and Greece. As for RLBH running Canada sounds good to me unless Roger would like to defer the UK to him.

In reguards to Argentinia and Brazil I entirely agree on the fact of adding new players to run their affairs but only if the players can somewhat conform to the political climate.

One wouldn't want an emidiate about face in reguards to how the Argies veiw South Africa, Nordmark or Italy. Same goes for Brazil on a lesser scale.