You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 9th 2005, 7:30am

Board time

Is there any way that a 'current' clock set to the same time that the board's on can be put somewhere? I check the board occasionally, and I sometimes try and figure out how long ago posts were made, and I'm not even sure what time zone the board's set on. I know phbb lets users specifiy their own timezones, and adjusts the board (as they view it) accordingly, but I don't know anything about the board system you guys are using.

Just curious, no big deal or anything.

Friday, September 9th 2005, 2:39pm

I don't know if the user's clock can be changed, but I figured out a while ago that Board time is six hours ahead of me. Just reply to this thread, and note the difference between your computer clock and when the board says the reply was posted.

Friday, September 9th 2005, 6:32pm

The board runs on CET/CEST.

Saturday, September 10th 2005, 9:32am

I live on the west coast of Canada and the board is a full 9 hours ahead of my time (Pacific).

So when I post something at 12PM/1 AM its quite likely Walter will be up browsing the forums and responds to my posts which leads to counter replys. This go's on and on till I'm up till 4 in the morning!

Saturday, September 10th 2005, 12:13pm

When I go to Canada, I have to get used for a moment that my reply times do not match the time where I am at that moment.

Quoted

So when I post something at 12PM/1 AM its quite likely Walter will be up browsing the forums and responds to my posts which leads to counter replys.

... most likely during the weekend. The other days I have to work.

Quoted

This go's on and on till I'm up till 4 in the morning!

Especially with ICQ. :-)