You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 2nd 2005, 10:13am

Holidays

I'm flying north for summer again. Going to be away for 2 weeks in Norway. Definitely no access to an internet portal.

Tuesday, August 2nd 2005, 10:22am

Have fun and behave with the ladies!

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, August 2nd 2005, 10:26am

Enjoy your trip and make sure you come back in one piece. :o)

Tuesday, August 2nd 2005, 8:48pm

Quick! Tear down the Amphitheatrum Flavium and the Torre Pendente di Pisa while he is away!! :-)

Hope you have fun in Norway while we're redecorate your monuments.

Wednesday, August 3rd 2005, 2:02am

Enjoy the holiday, get some good intel on Nordmark, and don't worry about Italy, the Iberian Armada have recently established (under the guidance of the Royal Danish Antiquities Commission), a rather unusually equipped division tasked with just this sort of protection mission!!!

Have fun!

Wednesday, August 17th 2005, 12:19pm

I'm back and it looks like I have lots of catching up to do. It was a great holiday. I've also had time to think out a few new story lines over the next few sim years.

Wednesday, August 17th 2005, 6:51pm

Hey! Welcome back! Did you have a great holiday?
... wait a sec... you already answered that! :-)
Love to see what news will be coming from Italy in the next few sim years.