You are not logged in.

Saturday, July 30th 2005, 4:38pm

He says two, but means five. :-)

Saturday, July 30th 2005, 6:02pm

Or even ten ;)

I'll stick to my current plan at the moment, though I might go back to the original building of factory 8 to show some progress aside from just in story comments and a long wait period.

Monday, August 1st 2005, 3:22am

I'm ready to concede although in my defense what I originally proposed was simple (1 factory = 1 inch). Not surprisingly, those that it affects, have resisted the curb on native gun sizes.

Cheers,

Monday, August 1st 2005, 3:44am

Personally I can agree with your possition, I just don't think the Factory's alone should be used as a guage as to what guns you can or cannot build.

Unfortunately most here seem to resist any kind of additional rules labeling them "to complex" or "wait till the next round".

I suppose we (AKA Greece and Italy) could start our own voluntary guidline rules. My pm box is open to suggestions.

Monday, August 1st 2005, 5:31am

Quoted

I just don't think the Factory's alone should be used as a guage as to what guns you can or cannot build.

I agree but I was looking for something simple. If I suggested something more complex I'd provide a calculator otherwise I risk being shot down (pardon the pun) on the 'too complex' objection.

Cheers,