You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 27th 2005, 5:14pm

So...are there any additional corrections to be made? Let's have a response from each player, please, and then we can consider the final product official.

J

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, July 27th 2005, 5:26pm

Had no chance to send my corrections last week end. Sorry. Will try to do so next WE. Thx.

Wednesday, July 27th 2005, 5:59pm

I have none that I am aware of locally. (I've found Chile's real Antartic claim, and realized that holding what I've claimed will be better all around, politically).

Wednesday, July 27th 2005, 6:21pm

Well I seem to be missing a large part of my empire...
... which is the rest of the world. :-)
The territory seems to be correct. Only thing that should be changed (=removed) are the "(JAPAN)" bits under "Northern Marianne Islands", "Marcus Island", "Guam" and "Palau".

Wednesday, July 27th 2005, 8:03pm

I'm happy with my bits.

Quoted

Well I seem to be missing a large part of my empire...
... which is the rest of the world. :-)

Wake up from your daydream Walter!, [SIZE=3]Wake up!![/SIZE]

Wednesday, July 27th 2005, 8:19pm

Quoted

Wake up from your daydream Walter!, Wake up!!

I'm not daydreaming, Wes. It's even worse than that!!
I am currently suffering from PHS!
PHS as in Post Holiday Syndrome.
I should be posting my reports now, but...
X_X

Wednesday, July 27th 2005, 8:42pm

Ok, updated the map again. I also marked my Pacific Territories, including the historically U.S. Phoenix and Line Islands in Kiribati. I've lumped them in with Hawaii.

Wednesday, July 27th 2005, 8:44pm

France is okay

Although Azerbaizhan is independent, Baku is not part of it, remaining in the Russian Federation. Russia had to give a little in the Caucasus to get peace in 1917, but not that much.

The border runs along the crest of the Caucasus mountains, and when they end, follow a line from there to 40N 49:30E.

Wednesday, July 27th 2005, 9:01pm

Philippines OK.

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 12:13am

Netherlands seems fine too :)

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 7:10am

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
I'm not daydreaming, Wes. It's even worse than that!!
I am currently suffering from PHS!
PHS as in Post Holiday Syndrome.
I should be posting my reports now, but...
X_X

Quick!! Get the man a Red Bull!!!

I'm holding my breath for the big map so I can see in more detail who owns what....

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 7:43am

The map is updated once again. Sorry Walter, but I could not satisfy your delusions of grandeur and make all the world Japan's oyster. Granted, if one is to have delusions, then really go for it! None of those delusions of adequacy! Fixed the Caucasus to give Baku back to Russia.

The Big Ass Map

The Smaller Big Ass Map

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 7:54am

Acctually the "big ass map" is still missing the latest corrections allthough I do appreciate the promt responce!

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 7:58am

Hit Alt-F5 to reload it, that should do the trick.

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 8:03am

Horray!!!

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 8:07am

Fiji is still green and not a French blue, I'm assuming Fiji is indeed French?

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 9:23am

Fixed Fiji and Vanuatu. I'm working on a better, more detailed Pacific map which shows many more islands than this one does.

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 7:15pm

Quoted

Sorry Walter, but I could not satisfy your delusions of grandeur and make all the world Japan's oyster.

What?! Wasn't the bribe good enough?! :-)

Thursday, July 28th 2005, 7:37pm

World on an oyster

You could always put an oyster on the bottom of the map and label is "Japan".

Friday, July 29th 2005, 8:54pm

There already is an oyster there. But it is camouflaged so you won't be able to see it.
:-)
BTW Canis. Is that a neutral zone you created between Pacifica and Kiribati?