You are not logged in.

Monday, July 18th 2005, 5:54am

Quoted

You really call that thing a Battleship?!

That's why there is a question mark on it. I don't know what to call it actually, just that it is armed with 15 inch guns....the only vessel in the Japanese navy that is so armed (officially anyway).

Monday, July 18th 2005, 6:20am

It's based on the UK monitors, so I guess the best way to describe it is...
... Coast Defense Ship? :-)

Monday, July 18th 2005, 6:43am

But...under Treaty, would that not be a capital ship?

Speaking of monitors....what about the British Roberts and Terror...are they still around? Or were they scrapped to be treaty compliant?

Monday, July 18th 2005, 6:58am

Quoted

But...under Treaty, would that not be a capital ship?

True, but not as a battleship. I did put it in the Coast Defense Ship Thread for Japan eventhough its tonnage is part of the capital ship tonnage.

Monday, July 18th 2005, 3:18pm

Quoted

Speaking of monitors....what about the British Roberts and Terror...are they still around? Or were they scrapped to be treaty compliant?

They're dead, Jim.

(It also has occured to me, while looking at the map, that the British have Jamaica down in that Iberian lake known as the Caribbean, but who has the Bahamas?)

Monday, July 18th 2005, 3:30pm

A search of the site reveals no references to the Bahamas. Unless one of the original players claimed it before this site was established, it would remain British, as historical.

Monday, July 18th 2005, 5:14pm

I have a carribean map since some of the islands are too small to draw and if I am not mistaken, I kept the Bahamas as they are historical...
... though I could be wrong. After all I am some 7,000 kilometers away from home.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Monday, July 18th 2005, 5:18pm

British.

No more discussions, please.

Thanks.

Monday, July 18th 2005, 5:29pm

Scottish you say? Sure thing chief. :-)

Monday, July 18th 2005, 7:07pm

God these territorial discussions are confusing (and sometimes annoying). We really need to list our territory's in out encyclopedia section.

Monday, July 18th 2005, 7:19pm

That might be nice, assuming everyone remembers what they have, or in the cases of the newer players, were told what they have.

Monday, July 18th 2005, 7:34pm

Wasn't going to suggest giving them to anyone else - just noticed that on the map they appear to be brown (=NPC).

*whips out pink paintbrush*

Tuesday, July 19th 2005, 7:04am

Isn't pink your own color? :-)
I think I didn't draw them, because the islands are rather small...
When I am home, I'll send you that map of the Carribean.

Tuesday, July 19th 2005, 3:05pm

Quoted

Isn't pink your own color? :-)

Only as a panther. :-)