You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 22nd 2005, 10:53am

I updated my web site with more drawings.

I've added several more never-were and "not-a-chance-in-hell" designs based on discussions on the Warships Projects board. I've also added a page of airship drawings. The page is Here I don't have any of my Wesworld plans on there apart from the airships. I'll show my designs for the 1930's when the time comes...

Wednesday, June 22nd 2005, 2:23pm

Yeah I like the new drawings when I checked the page yesterday. I'm not too sure about those British supercruiser designs though... Need more carriers as well.

Wednesday, June 22nd 2005, 7:08pm

Indeed, good stuff. Do you also do some work over at the wolfs den? Theres some awesome Sci-Fi ships on that site. I even found a drawing of the Excaliber from the Babylon 5 spin off series.

Wednesday, June 22nd 2005, 8:00pm

Wolf's Den is my site dedicated mostly to non-sci-fi stuff, while Wolf's Shipyard is my B5, etc... drawing site.

Wednesday, June 22nd 2005, 8:09pm

Its a truely wicked site, the Babylon 5 stuff alone keeps me surfing for an hour, then theres the BSG and cool links where I can find "Space above and beyond" info.

I wouldn't mind starting up my own space ship designs, but its hard enough to keep up with my warship designs! Maybe eventually I'll be able to catch up and start tinkering with other types of ships.

Wednesday, June 22nd 2005, 9:14pm

Great stuff. Do realize that all your Japanese stuff has a bad influence on my designs?
:-)

Wednesday, June 22nd 2005, 9:34pm

So help me God, if you build the Muteki Nippon and Kiryu I will hunt you down and kill you with a frozen chicken wing!

Wednesday, June 22nd 2005, 9:43pm

I'm not sure about those two, but who knows. It's still a long way off.
At least I will have something similar to your Echizen.

Wednesday, June 22nd 2005, 10:14pm

Hmmm, a 30 kt Yamato... Treaty? We don need no stinkin treaty! Looks like I better dust off my maximum battleship and 18" gun designs.

Wednesday, June 22nd 2005, 10:19pm

Quoted

Looks like I better dust off my maximum battleship and 18" gun designs.

Guess I will be building my Yukihime BB then... :-)

Wednesday, June 22nd 2005, 10:43pm

Better start work on Sea Lance, and Shipwreck missles ASAP.

Wednesday, June 22nd 2005, 11:01pm

Quoted

Better start work on Sea Lance, and Shipwreck missles ASAP.

... "Damn the missiles, full speed ahead! And make sure the CIWS is active!"

Thursday, June 23rd 2005, 12:05am

"Sabotages Japanese CIWS"

I dont think CIWS will work on ballastic missles ;-)

Thursday, June 23rd 2005, 12:57am

They may not work on ballistic missiles, but they will work on your ballastic missiles.

Thursday, June 23rd 2005, 1:14am

Ahhh chlupas!!

Got to work on my spelling.

Thursday, June 23rd 2005, 1:22am

Oh? I thought it was a new type of missile. :-)

Thursday, June 23rd 2005, 1:45am

A "Brandywine"-class Battlecruiser? Sounds like something Rohan might build over at Navalism.

Thursday, June 23rd 2005, 2:34am

DAFS Entry for Brandywine
Since Battlecruisers were named after battles and famous ships, it sounded like a good name to use.

Thursday, June 23rd 2005, 4:18am

Hmmmm, Brandywine.

Since in Navalism, a ship with this name would be named after a river, it would most likely be a sloop or other unarmored cruiser. I don't currently have any ships named after battles or cities. However if there was a person....or more specifically a king, queen, or steward, with that name....then it might become a capital ship or cruiser.

However it does have the sort of concept that Rohan might follow from the current model Combat Cruisers.

Tuesday, August 2nd 2005, 10:22am

Moving my drawings, etc...

I'm probably dumping Roadrunner in the next couple months and switching to DSL. The service has become intolerable here, outages, slowdowns, etc... Seems to be a common problem in the area. I've copied my pages of "Never-were" drawings, etc... over to my main "My Starship" site, and you can link to it HERE This will be the page I'll be updating from now on. This effects nothing here as far as my encyclopedia, etc...