You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 14th 2005, 6:02am

Silver Cresent meeting:OOC comments

Just out of curiousity who is our expected host Rocky, we didn't entirely set up that part of the storyline.

Tuesday, June 14th 2005, 2:03pm

That would be the leader of Turkey, whose name I can't recall.

Tuesday, June 14th 2005, 7:04pm

Well it could be none other than Presedent Mustafa Kemal Pasha himself or Prime Minister Inonu Ismet.

Judging by your very well writen introduction, I suspect the delayed dignatary could only be one person!

Thursday, June 16th 2005, 5:54pm

We did recieve other guests didn't we Rocky?

Thursday, June 16th 2005, 6:02pm

Should have a few other players involved - hopefully they will be contributing on matters of interest to their nation(s).

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, June 16th 2005, 6:04pm

You guys are going to turn our SIM into LARP, right?

Good luck..... ;o)

Thursday, June 16th 2005, 8:19pm

So far, the Filipino delegate* hasn't had anything to add...yet.

(*-hmm, guess I need to come up with a name for the Acting Foreign Minister...)

Friday, June 17th 2005, 1:30am

Quoted

(*-hmm, guess I need to come up with a name for the Acting Foreign Minister...)

How about Sergeant Schlock? XD

Friday, June 17th 2005, 2:36am

You mean the only man...er blob capable of striking terror into the heart of Señor de Varga? Perhaps not. After all, I don't think these countries want their diplomats to return home 'slightly toasted'. ^_^

(now Colonel Ceeta, on the other hand... :-) )

Friday, June 17th 2005, 2:43am

hmmm....theme names?

Lt. Ellen Dignozorra

(Roughly Ellen Worthyfox (or Foxworthy)

Friday, June 17th 2005, 6:17pm

Quoted

(now Colonel Ceeta, on the other hand... :-) )

I think the colonel would be perfect for the job of Foreign minister of the Philippines!

Friday, June 17th 2005, 7:13pm

Guys I hate to be a sour puss but can we please leave this thread to comments pertaining to the Silver Creasent?

Friday, June 17th 2005, 7:47pm

Seconded.

Happy to see Swampy's contribution in the Minutes thread, though. I think Wes and I were getting lonely over there.

Friday, June 17th 2005, 7:51pm

I will be responding to the thread today after work once I get the relevent info (if I can).

Saturday, June 18th 2005, 3:17am

If there were/is to be a WesWorld Kurdistan, what exactly would the borders be?

Do they get a coast?

;-)

---

Quoted

I think the colonel would be perfect for the job of Foreign minister of the Philippines!

"This woman is one of the most treacherous ex-officers that the U.N.S. has ever not properly court-martialed!"

Yup; she's definitly Filipino Government material. ^_^

---

Quoted

Guys I hate to be a sour puss but can we please leave this thread to comments pertaining to the Silver Creasent?

*thows a lemon to Wes' cat*

OK, I'll be good now.
I promise.

Saturday, June 18th 2005, 11:15am

*mmmm lemon.....*

Kurdistans borders would all depend on what Britain, France, Turkey and Persia are comfortable with giving up, the largest chunk is from Turkey and the capital would have been Irbil in Iraq.

Heres a map...

I suspect that Turkey will give up less land in wesworld due to loosing Byzantium and Anatolia to the Atlantians/Greeks in addition to Armenia gaining independance.

Saturday, June 18th 2005, 5:20pm

Quoted

But is was about the Silver Crescent Meeting!
Swamphen was looking for a person to fill the role of Acting Foreign Minister to be present at the Silver Crescent Meeting. And we know how he likes to "kidnap" certain personalities (normally historical... but you never know what kind of persons he's thinking about (after all, he "kidnapped" the Zorro cast)).
... but I have to admit it went somewhere we didn't expect it to go.
Whoops! Sorry!
^_^

Quoted

Happy to see Swampy's contribution in the Minutes thread, though. I think Wes and I were getting lonely over there.

I might have added a few lines, but Japan has no business there...
... though I could still have a spy there to sabota... I mean observe the meeting...
(but I doubt any of the nations present would appreciate that).

Sunday, June 19th 2005, 3:11am

I think the last thing on anyones agenda is to piss off EVERY muslim nation in one fell swoop.

Sunday, June 19th 2005, 3:12am

Exactly... so I will remain silent in that particular threat... I mean thread...
:-)

Sunday, June 19th 2005, 3:44am

Nevertheless FINK puts out an A.P.B. on one Colonel Oonishi Manzo...just in case. After all, he has a habit of, shall we say, party-crashing... ^_^

Quoted

but you never know what kind of persons he's thinking about (after all, he "kidnapped" the Zorro cast)).

Two Zorro casts, in fact. Plus if you look around you'll find "abductees" from Battlestar Galactica, Sherlock Holmes, Tom Clancy's stories...

Who will be next to fall into the hands of FINK?
Stay tuned. ;-)