You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 23rd 2003, 6:21pm

Pictures

How do you post images on this board? I've finally done one on the computer.

Thanks

Monday, June 23rd 2003, 6:31pm

You need webspace for the pictures, and it must allow direct linking (which geocities, homestead, and several others do not).

Monday, June 23rd 2003, 8:15pm

Could you indicate some providers that do allow direct linking? Sooner or later I'll have more stuff to post as well.

What've you got drawn, Red Admiral?

I'm going to try a few drawings, but not one of every design I have. My approximate plan is:

-Columbo class CL (done in "Paint")

-Hyderabad class CA (doing in Corel Draw right now)

-Otta class experimental aviation ship (formerly the collier Bhima)

-Chandragupta class monitor

-Project 23098 capital ship

I've also got some pics of a Fletcher-class destroyer I toured in Boston two months back that some folks may be interested in.

J

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Monday, June 23rd 2003, 8:58pm

Hmmm, I can remember a guy who told me some time ago that, when he had those pics scanned, he would send them over to me.....

Red Admiral: If you´ve got only a single pic you want to put on these boards, feel free to send it via email to me and I´ll put it online. I´ve done this for Wes before and could do it for you as well.

Monday, June 23rd 2003, 10:06pm

It is a picture of a Frigate of my Guardino class.

What is your email address Hooman?

I'll probably set up a website soon then as a database for the italian fleet.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Monday, June 23rd 2003, 11:42pm

ok

Send it to gun_highlander@hotmail.com but make sure it is an *.jpg.