You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

harry the red

Unregistered

Sunday, June 22nd 2003, 5:40pm

Greece has signed the treaty

Just writing to say that for all intents and purposes Greece has signed the treaty.

I had decided for the fun of it to write a short story describing the Greek’s late arrival and the general mood of the situation. I was also planning to use the situation to give you all a glimpse of some of the characters I have been developing and their mind set Unfortunately other commitments and a writer’s block got in the way and I’m now running late on that project.

Hopefully I will find an hour or two during the next couple of days to get around to doing it.

Got to run now

harry

Sunday, June 22nd 2003, 7:23pm

lol

Damn! I was prepared for alot of shoe pounding at the podium and now i feel let down!

Sunday, June 22nd 2003, 8:08pm

Keep your shoes on, otherwise the Japanese delegation might start to complain about it. :-)

As for that writer’s block, Harry you're not the only one. I've been busy with a short story regarding the Duel between Kaetuza and Hubertus. I'm a bit stuck as well with that. Maybe with some luck, I might have it finished before the end of the year.

Walter