You are not logged in.

Tuesday, April 26th 2005, 2:39am

The Manila Envelope - 9 May

...and the French claim that we blew up our cruiser to damage their battleship! Oh, the hypocrisy! THE HYPOCRICY!! What lies! The Frog speaks with forked tongue! Claiming that we committed the most despicable sabotage, when in fact it is THEY who are responsible for the loss of our vessel! Yes! No doubt dozens of French frogmen were in the harbour that night attching limpet mines to the hull of our fine cruiser! No doubt the "clever" minds of the French Admiralty saw a fine chance to discredit our country at the mere cost of an obsolete battleship!

And the Russians! The Russian government again proves it cannot be trusted! The French "lose" the services of one battleship - and the Russians send TWO to replace it!

How long will our government and those of our allies stand for this? How long must we tolerate these Forces of the European Left meddling in Asian affairs? Nevermore!

Remember the Palawan!

Tuesday, April 26th 2005, 4:35am

Er...watch your timing. The Russian deployment isn't announced until May 14.

Tuesday, April 26th 2005, 5:48am

Remember, they are right wing radicals...and perhaps telepathic, or clairvoyant...maybe they sensed what the Russian would do before they did it.....

Tuesday, April 26th 2005, 10:09am

Perhaps the rumor was already around in the week before the Russians announced it.

Tuesday, April 26th 2005, 12:13pm

Be careful about what you ask for...

You may recieve it.

Quoted

How long must we tolerate these Forces of the European Left meddling in Asian affairs?

You just might find the European Right even more meddlesome.

Quoted

And the Russians send TWO to replace it!

Rather like the Hydra in that regard...

Tuesday, April 26th 2005, 12:39pm

Greece offers her condolences to the families of those killed in the explosion of the Palawan in Saigon and we wish a speedy recovery for those who were wounded.

As a non-aligned country we also off our impartial services to investigate the mysterious explosion. We expect such an investigation would be conducted in conjunction with the League of Nations.

We are alarmed at the rhetoric of the Action Francaise and the inflammatory response of the Manila Envelope. Passing judgement on events even before the bodies have been retrieved. Clearly the editors of both newspapers share a lack of journalistic standards and morals. I think we know what we would expect to find on Page 3 of both the Action Francaise and Manila Envelope.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, April 26th 2005, 1:23pm

Samantha Fox?

Tuesday, April 26th 2005, 2:12pm

Salma Hayek?

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, April 26th 2005, 2:13pm

Salma H. is a page 3 girl?!?

Tuesday, April 26th 2005, 2:26pm

I wish. I'd have me a subscription quick-like.

Tuesday, April 26th 2005, 3:04pm

Quoted

Salma H. is a page 3 girl?!?

She is in my dream world.....amoung other things.....

Tuesday, April 26th 2005, 3:07pm

Quoted

I assume that the Wesworld is part of that dream world of your. :-)

Tuesday, April 26th 2005, 3:16pm

Quoted

Wes, you're getting perilously close to "The Land of Too Much Information."

Although, if you want, you can pull a Swampy and have the Hayeks emigrate to Atlantis...

Wednesday, April 27th 2005, 2:38pm

"The Land of Too Much Information."

Sounds like a tourist pitch to visit Atlantis - the land of too much information...

Wes, just for you, if I every have an illustrated edition of the Kypris Krapper, Salma Hayek can be my page 3 girl. - using my photoshop skills for evil.

Cheers,

Wednesday, April 27th 2005, 3:31pm

"Come and learn more about Atlantean culture than you ever wanted to know! Stay for a while, because we don't expect you'll ever come back!"