You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 18th 2005, 8:58pm

The Kaiser takes over Germany

Folks:

Technically I should have written some Q3 or Q4 news for Germany, but just ain't got time. Or motivation, for that matter.

My work on Germany is at an end. Kaiser's the man now.

J

Kaiser

Unregistered

Saturday, March 19th 2005, 12:23am

Ok, I'll throw some stuff together to bridge the gap, but there won't be a lot. I had been concentrating on writing 1927 onwards stuff...

Saturday, March 19th 2005, 12:33am

You don't have to - news is optional, I just like to do it...usually. Could be that it's a very quiet few months in Germany.

Part of the problem, of course, is that I didn't want to be starting stuff and then leaving it unfinished for you to deal with - apart from the Frankfurt Amendments, at least.

Kaiser

Unregistered

Saturday, March 19th 2005, 12:41am

Just PM me with some of the ideas you were kicking around and I'll run with them...

Saturday, March 19th 2005, 6:01am

Sounds like the title of a movie "The Kaiser takes over Germany". Welcome to the sim full time!

Saturday, March 19th 2005, 6:37am

Yes the triumphant return of the monarchy to Germany in the late 1920s....

Saturday, March 19th 2005, 5:50pm

and Chancellor von Lettow-Vorbeck?

der Kaiser über alles!