You are not logged in.

Thursday, March 17th 2005, 9:28am

Quoted

Ah, the one I was thinking of is the Generale Antonio Cantore-class, with quad 100mm turrets

The RMI now realises that those ships were a mistake. No one complained at the time though. RoF is probably way down at about 8-10rpm, lower than that of the 130mm quads moutned on Dunkerque. Still, they have good seakeeping, and with turreted guns should be quite good as oceanic destroyers.

Thursday, March 17th 2005, 12:08pm

Bravo!, excellent work RA.

I miss the foremast though. Your ships have a long quarterdeck giving them a forward leaning look so a formast would probably make them look bow heavy.

Cheers,

Friday, March 18th 2005, 12:57pm

I could send out the Goon squad and have them 'convince' the Italian designers that they should add a foremast. :-)
... but no telling what might happen when those Yakuza thugs run into the Cosa Nostra thugs..

Friday, March 18th 2005, 6:16pm

Headline; Yakuza thugs stick to old ways of samurai sword, then are gunned down by the Mafia...

Friday, March 18th 2005, 10:50pm

You have to be either very stupid or very good to take a knife (or sword) into a gunfight. They will have a few peashooters, so you can expect a mobster shootout.

Yakuza member: "But boss. Customs have confiscated our guns!"

... or perhaps not. :-)