You are not logged in.

Tuesday, January 18th 2005, 2:54pm

Q1, 1926

Any thoughts on when we're going to get to it?

I'd prefer sooner, rather than later. Otherwise we'll find ourselves doing nothing but discussing hazy future plans for the next while.

I recognize that Gravina and the Commodore are behind, but one can only wait for so long. They can catch up on the bare essentials when they return.

Tuesday, January 18th 2005, 3:28pm

"UP!"

I was going to suggest one more week, but if everyone else is ready now, I'm "cocked and locked". :)

(FYI, my news won't be among the first this quarter, as there are certain...details that must first appear in other's bulletins. ^_^ )

Tuesday, January 18th 2005, 4:55pm

I'm fine to move on. Not much happens in 1926.

Tuesday, January 18th 2005, 7:48pm

I need to finalize my Alioth CV design but sim wise theirs no reason why I can lay her down and put her 1000 tons into the report already. I can finalize the design at a later date in a news report.

Wednesday, January 19th 2005, 3:29pm

Alrighty then. I will take advantage of this rare interlude of sanity in my week, and pull the trigger on Q1/26 for India.

Thursday, February 3rd 2005, 5:30pm

Dare I say it? Will I be beaten for doing so?

Q2 starting this weekend? I know, we're still missing a couple of people, but they're obviously on extended leave. We also don't seem to have any huge news stories being unveiled apart from the usual FAR/SATSUMA sniping. Methinks we're ready to move on.

Yes, no, maybe so?

Thursday, February 3rd 2005, 5:42pm

Oui, on peut faire ça.

Thursday, February 3rd 2005, 7:58pm

I can do Q2/26 tonight after work, after that I'm off to sunny Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for a week, so I'll attempt to get some news on hopefuly before I go.

Friday, February 4th 2005, 12:04am

I could post reports through Q4/39 right now if need be... (I started over = no 12th factory, auxiliaries refits instead of new-builds, etc.) still need to do Q2 news, tho, just have an outline of "this occured on this day", no narritive yet.

But the report will be posted in about 5 minutes...after I walk The Mutt. ;)