You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

17inc

Unregistered

Wednesday, June 4th 2003, 3:58am

there should be a line drawing board

For those of us that cant line draw ships but can work out what is need by using spriner programs there sould be a desing drawing borad run by people who can draw so we can see our ships would look ?

Wednesday, June 4th 2003, 4:00am

sounds good

I know Hooman and myself have plenty of line drawings on our computers.

Wednesday, June 4th 2003, 1:47pm

I agree, I have seen some of Hooman's drawings and I'd love to have them on a board here. If ever the two of you have enough time to draw some favoured designs of us it would be cool, but i don't really expect it!

cheers

Bernhard

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, June 4th 2003, 2:39pm

Drawings

Well, I don´t think we need a seperate forum for those drawings. They can be either posted here in the Ship Design Board or be included in the infrastructure/fleet/Ship lists or - like I did before - in the News Section.

As for drawing ships for others, I doubt I´ll have much time. I still need 60+ drawings for my own designs and I can´t work on it all the time. So whenever I find the time for some drawings, I´m happy if I can make one of my own designs.....

Sorry,

HoOmAn

Wednesday, June 4th 2003, 5:29pm

line drawings

I still stick to pencil and paper orthagraphics. I use 1:650 because this fits on A3 nicely. Unfortunately i do not have a scanner to share my drawings with you.
My latest project is a full size 3D battleship on a drawing program I have-however it will take some time to complete.