You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 17th 2004, 12:17pm

Interesting stuff on Atlantis

Being bored I found myself looking for any info on Atlantis on the web. Ironically I stumbled upon an interesting site with some text that may slightly resemble the history I've writen.

"Gadeiros, ruling the North Eastern portion of Atlantis flees to Portugal and the Basque regions of North Portugal/Iberia and France intermingling with the Cimmerians, leaving behind a trail of Stone monuments and Dolmens that evolved into the great temple of Stonehenge, monumental to a great Fatherland and the Secret of Creation and giving rise to the metal ages of great European nations like the Basques, Etruscans, Tyrrhenians, Scythians, Phrygians, Amazonians Thracians, and deep into the Black Sea area. Here the Hyperboreans ruled the land of evergreen fauna. The early Cimmerians, or Kynetes would later reveal to the Phoenicians around 800 bC the legend of Gadeiros where they named an island near the Straites of Gibraltar in memory of Gadeiros. Cadiz, Spain was granted good fortune and a land of many rivers to bring water to the people and would remain known as an area that faced the golden coastlines of Atlantis."

According to this site the Atlantians were the anchient ancestors of all mankind, something i've seen preposed before which is quite interesting.