You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 28th 2019, 4:31am

Me being an idiot... XD

... but that is probably what you get when you are awake for more than 24 hours... :D

Slightly over a week ago I bought [Name censored by the Imperial Japanese Bureau of Decency due to its NSFW contents] and after I adding [item names censored by the Imperial Japanese Bureau of Decency due to their NSFW contents], I messed around a bit with the character create option as well as this image...

... and then ended up with this...
(not 100% of what it should be but it is the closest I could get with the available create a character parts; also note that it reflects Kimi's current rank)

"CHARLIE DON'T SURF"

"Hello!"

"Fighting!"

"Yay!"

The moment that the Type 3 tank your men pushed out of the plane buries itself into the Kyushu landscape...

"Shogun! Kimi reporting for duty!"

"Eagle Thrust, put on psy war op. Make it loud. This is a Romeo Foxtrot. Shall we dance?"