You are not logged in.

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 11:40am

Good news!

For some of us using Photo bucket, there is good news. Photo bucket has restored all hosted pictures lost last year when they limited third party access to paid subscribers only. They have also slashed basic membership fees by 95%, all of this in an effort to restore good faith with their customers.

http://www.4-traders.com/amp/news/Photob…d-Re--26607515/

I'm not sure how permanent the restoration of previously posted third party pictures is but it's quite a pleasant surprise.

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 2:23pm

Interesting.

As a subscriber, I have yet to receive any communication from Photobucket relating to this change of policy. I look forward to receiving such an official statement.

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 4:57pm

Well the images have come back so it seems true, for now at least.
I guess it was only a matter of time before they had to act to at least keep some custom.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 7:15am

Interesting.

As a subscriber, I have yet to receive any communication from Photobucket relating to this change of policy. I look forward to receiving such an official statement.

I only found out when I started viewing my encyclopedia posts and noticed the pictures were showing up....even then it took me a few seconds to realize it as I've been used to seeing them for so long.