You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 10:39am

signs of life

Sorry for my long absence, but the last year and this year was marked by some private changes. Moving to a new city, new job .... purchase and renovation of my house. Fortunately, the stress has now gone and I have time again for the important things - like participate at wesworld ;).

Hope you want me crazy boy back.

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 12:30pm

Welcome back! I know the felling with regards to the house issues, been renovating our house since we moved in last August!

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 12:31pm

RE: signs of life

Sorry for my long absence, but the last year and this year was marked by some private changes. Moving to a new city, new job .... purchase and renovation of my house. Fortunately, the stress has now gone and I have time again for the important things - like participate at wesworld ;).

I think I can speak for us all to say we want you back! Glad to know you are alive and well enough. Take your time to catch up.

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 5:25pm

Good to know that you are still around. China needs its crazy leader. :D

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 5:31pm

RE: signs of life

Yup, of course! We missed you.

We didn't even annex any sections of China while you were away. Isn't that nice of us? :P ;)

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 11:17pm

We didn't?........um....errr.........*runs away*

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 11:39pm

Well I guess the Philippines will have an answer to its $64 Question - the sleeping dragon of Imperial China seems to have awakened. Glad we haven't eased up on naval construction.

Friday, August 4th 2017, 9:40am

Glad to see you back and that life has brought some changes.
It will be nice to see some life back in the Pacific region.