You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 2:19am

Hi all!

Just popping in for a visit. Great to see what you've done with Russia, Brock!

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 2:37am

Good to hear from you! Hope all is well. Rather wondered whether it was something we said... ;)

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 2:41pm

RE: Hi all!

Privet, tovarishch! What've you been up to of late? We've missed you...

And thanks; I've actually been enjoying Russia. The scale makes things a bit hilarious. "Tanks? Oh yes, Ivan, we only need ten thousand, shouldn't take too long! Get busy!"

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 10:42pm

Long time no see! Nice to see you around!

Friday, July 15th 2016, 9:12am

Great to see, one of the old players is looking around.

Wednesday, July 20th 2016, 12:17pm

Good to hear from you! Hope all is well. Rather wondered whether it was something we said... ;)
Good heavens, no!

It was teenagers...

They were 9 & 6 when WesWorld started, and now they're 19 & 22, and both out of the house! :D

Wednesday, July 20th 2016, 12:21pm

RE: RE: Hi all!

Privet, tovarishch! What've you been up to of late? We've missed you...

And thanks; I've actually been enjoying Russia. The scale makes things a bit hilarious. "Tanks? Oh yes, Ivan, we only need ten thousand, shouldn't take too long! Get busy!"
This is why I started building the Baikal-Amur rail line with IP, because I had pretty much built out armed services appropriate for the relatively non-belligerent WesWorld. I figured it was time to begin posturing Russia economically for the 21st Century.

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 9:38am

Nice to see you lurking again here.
Indeed time has flown, I've been a member here now for ten years and I joined some time after the sim began!