You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 16th 2004, 4:05pm

Nordmark?

Any news on Peng? He has been inactive since December 2003 now, this is much longer than we have granted anybody else. I do submit that we need a new player for Nordmark.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, September 16th 2004, 4:21pm

Peng

Last email I got from him is dated 14. July. He wrote: "I
expect to have regular Internet-access again in August."

So that´s all I know. As answer I gave him a brief summary about what happened...

I hoped he would be back soon. :(

Regards,

HoOmAn

Thursday, September 16th 2004, 4:31pm

If y'all decide on a new Nordmarkian player, I have someone in mind... :-D

The next question would be, does the Nordmark-Argentina War still happen?

Thursday, September 16th 2004, 7:55pm

do we agree Nordmark needs a new player then? Perhaps one last e-mail to either confirm or put the nail in the coffin?

As far as the Nordmark/Argentinian war I would say yes it would still take place, but someone would have to write the outcome, which I would think would be a series
of small naval battles similar to the Adaman crisis followed by a cease fire.

Thursday, September 16th 2004, 8:05pm

I had actually hoped that once I returned from the mountain trip that Peng would be back.
I think one last e-mail should be enough. If he doesn't reply in a week or so, then I guess we should move on...

Quoted

If y'all decide on a new Nordmarkian player, I have someone in mind... :-D

Why do I have the feeling that I know who that will be? :-)

Friday, September 17th 2004, 6:05am

Could it be another Admiral K?

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Friday, September 17th 2004, 10:09am

Contacting Peng

Okay then, I´ll send him a last eMail and get you informed if something happens.

IF we let soembody else play Nordmark that person has to be very carefully when rewriting that little war of 1921. And he has to back up with me as the SAE was / would have been involved (remember the murder of the Nordmarkian Royal Family with which the SA Royals are related) and I know at least some background information.

We also have to be careful no new 17inc gets his hands on Nordmark.

Wharever, I first try to contact Peng once again.

Regards,

HoOmAn