You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 5th 2015, 6:31am

M25 Medium Tank

In a fit of inspiration tonight, I drew the US M25 Longstreet tank, as well as its Chilean export variant, the Modelo 1945 (or just M45).

Saturday, December 5th 2015, 10:44am

Nice work!

Saturday, December 5th 2015, 12:54pm

I'll second Hood on that point. Very nice work.

Do the kill rings on the Chilean vehicle mean Peru has taken another shellacking?
:P

Saturday, December 5th 2015, 3:19pm

Thanks! :)

Do the kill rings on the Chilean vehicle mean Peru has taken another shellacking?

Unit markings, actually - four white rings indicates the vehicle is part of No.4 Platoon of the... oops, I did that wrong (fixes) 4th Tank Battalion 2nd Squadron. The "4-2" on the side of the turret indicates which battalion and squadron the vehicle belongs to.

The Chilean Army does not at the present time use 'kill rings' - their armoured units have not ever had occasion to pick up any traditions of this sort.

Tuesday, December 15th 2015, 2:13pm

Well done ... nice drawings !!!!